1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple! Riff and Esther

May 18, 2007

1. :D I am very impressed by Esther I am loving the way she looks with attitude to the max and just the perfect character to cause some serious twists in my house.....when I have the money and space for a doll that size.....I am still drawn to Senior Delf Bliss, but this girl has me curious. Those legs and her body has me sold.

2. I agree, that body almost had me sold before I even saw the nude pictures!! I'll be taking comparison pictures with the Dollmore model body and my SD16 when Esther arrives.

When I saw Senior Delf Bliss (I was on a slow connection) the pics took for ever to load, and I was convinced because of the name and the face that is was a girl, so when the pics loaded down to his pecs, I was sorely dissappointed, but now I am much more excited about Esther's smooth looking jointing... my only peeve is her hands look small.

By the way, I saw in Liria's explanation post that the joint-system used in Feeple will mostl likely be used in Delf and Minifee this year as well.

3. wow . . . . just WOW! i hope they sell just the bodies! all of my charas have bodies just like that! all legs and height! they're GORGEOUS! oh i want one right now!

4. lmao, from the measurements
      its a delf body on stilts D:
      u_u
      im still waiting for a buff 70cm body
      but those joints are gorgeous D8

5. I'm not too keen on the proportions of these dolls, but boy, that's exciting news about the delfs and minifees getting better posing!

6. Where was this? O_o

7. You can find that information here

Wow acanthiel, that list is most helpful! I'd love to see something like that with the girls.

8. SD16 girl / FeePle Esther / Dollmore Model Woman

Height: 62.3cm / 67.5cm / 70cm
      Neck circumference: 10cm / 8.5cm / 8cm
      Shoulder width: 13cm / 13cm / 13cm
      Shoulder to wrist: 17.5cm / 18.5cm / 19cm
      Elbow to wrist: 9cm / 9cm / 9cm
      Length of back: 11cm / 13cm / 12cm
      Bust circumference: 27cm / 24cm / 27cm
      Waist circumference: 17cm / 19.5cm / 18cm
      Hip circumference: 26.5cm / 29cm / 28.3cm
      Hip to knee: 17cm / 19cm / 20cm
      Knee to ankle: 17cm / 19cm / 18cm
      Ankle circumference: 7cm / 8cm / 7cm
      Feet normal: 6.5cm / 7cm / 8cm
      Feet high: 7.5cm / 7.5cm / ——

9. Twigling, I can't thank you enough for that! Thats exactally the information I was wanting to see.

Wow, they are very similar to the dollmore model woman bodies! :D

Goodness, I wish I could order one right now! Esther is the next doll on my wish list, although she will probably give her a different head.

10. :D Thank You Twigling! I know I want Esther, she reminds me of someone....perhaps the Lishe I used to have could have grown up into this wonderful doll!

11. These are great, however you never really know until you get a doll in hand or the same person did the measurement on all the dolls. From the measurements I was comparing it looked like total leg length was about the same as Dollshe, but the knee is lower on the Dollshe body.

12. Oh, if I weren't hoarding my money to try and get an SD16 girl body... :(

Esther really is a lovely girl. Easily gets me over my disappointment that Luts wasn't producing a female Senior Delf. I don't know why, but I like this body better than the comparably sized Model doll. Not that I dislike the Model body...

On top of all that, she looks like Lishe. :aheartbea

13. I think to me, the jaw line is the major difference between her and Lishe. I'm still not 100% sure if I like Esther's head or not. Lol, I think every time I look at her, I like her a bit more. But GAWD, that body!!!

So, what do people think about putting Delf heads on these bodies? Will they look funny and all tiny on these tall bodies? I'm having a hard time picturing it.

14. I've wondered this myself. Personally, I'd like to get one and try some of the male heads on it. I've wanted to do an El girl for a while, but that head would have looked way oversized on the CP girl body. Maybe on this body, though...

15. I think they'd look fine. They're a little bigger than these heads anyway~

16. ooooo my floating chiwoo heads have found their bodies! :aheartbea
      wish they sell them separate... and they're the perfect height for an elf :fangirl:

*dreams a little bit* :aheartbea

another bonus,the type 2 neck!!! woohoo :fangirl:

need a job now! :...(

17. Welll, I decided to order Riff, and just did so. So we'll see what he looks like, and how other CP heads will fit on him. :)

18. New photos are going to be updated very soon - either within today or tomorrow, Korea time (which is 5:20pm, and DOA is 8:20am at the moment). The notice will go up once they are ready.

Photos include FeePle body + Delf head, some more unclothed body photos (side and back), beauty white skin Esther and Riff, and the special event head :)

19. What I'm more interested about is that the new Feeple pictures show them wearing the Luts clothing line--so, would there be identical clothings made for Feeple, or that they can fit Delf clothing?

And the Delf heads look awesome on those bodies *whimpers*--imagine a Feeple-sized Elf El @_@

20. Perfect! Those pictures just answered all the questions I've had!