1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple! Riff and Esther

May 18, 2007

1. In the pictures with the Feeple bodies, and delf heads, they are wearing Delf clothes (harriet set on him, and Riche set on her). Also, Esther with the BW skin is also wearing a Delf outfit (Riche set in white).

2. Oh wow! I'm so totally excited now! The special head that comes with the 1st 300 orders is a sleeping elf head! :D And in my email, they told me I will be getting one!!!!!

3. :fangirl: Esther in beauty white is so angel looking that I got to get her....still dreaming of Bliss, but this doll is screaming for me to get her...my husband thinks she looks like Lishe grown up...but that is just his opinion...I love the new pictures they have posted....now to start saving..guess there will be no Unoa this year.

4. :) I love the idea of a grown up Lishe. I'm just in love with the lishe mold (lol, I only own 4 lishe heads!)

I'm also saving, as Esther will be my next doll. My only debate is skintone. I'm just not sure yet. I thought I wanted normal skin, but she does look lovely in the Beauty White!

5. I feel like I've seen him before. He's lovely!

6. *sees event head*
      *dies*

Oh.

Hell.

...that elf-boy is Hroefn, no question, body and all. :o
      I already wanted a Riff, but that elf-head, combined with something else I was just told (not FeePle related), is making me change my mind again on what to buy next.
      I don't know what I'm saving up for anymore. *_*

7. I just signed up with them and added Esther to my wishlist....I got until August to get her with the free makeup and until July 31st for free shipping:?, according to their notice board....hmm...I'm hoping to get paid at least 3 times in between time so I can have her....she will make one awesome Queen...in my imaginary kingdom...

8. She will make a lovely Queen! Hopefully we can both save up enough in time!
      Umm, I think you have until August 18th for both the free shipping, and the free faceup.

9. My hubby thinks I have lost my mind when it comes to these type of dolls, but I have always loved dolls so it's in my blood...literally:lol:

10. i want the new head (free one omg)

;___;

WHY!!

11. That's It! He Reminds Me Of Delf Shine!

12. I am overjoyed to find this ;_; I am in dire need of a tall girl body, and here it is!!! Do you guys think a K-doll head would look too large on the slim girl body though? I figure it should be alright since they're similar in size to CP heads (though CP head sizes do vary as well)...

13. Oh. My! Esthers body is perfect for Tish, my Juri-06 head. And that eventelf is superb as a character I have in mind. Now what do I do?

14. Would this be the joint set up/arrangement? I really like the idea of the easily removed/replaced head they have going and the combonation of the joint in the upper body on the female bodies (rather than near the waist) on a Delf.

15. This would be in reference to the double jointed knees, elbows and hips. You can purchase female Delf's with an upper body joint even now, but some of the newer dolls ship with the lower waist joint.

16. At the moment only the new type knee joint is being considered to be incorporated into Delfs (no new type thigh joint).

17. What about the elbows? The knee joints are lovely but the elbow joints are much more useful...plus with the Feeple elbows looking so natural it'd be wonderful for the Delfs to have them also *_*

18. My Riff has shipped! So hopefully, I will have pics soon. And I have to say that Fairyland has good communication and service thus far! :)

19. Thats great! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics! I might request that you try and take at least one of the extra Elf head. I realy want to see what it looks like from another angel.

I'm hoping to order my Esther soon, so it makes me happy to hear good things about their service!

20. Really??? I've emailed them twice about my order, because the paypal seems to be having problems according to their Q&A board... I haven't gotten a reply, and I ordered last week >.>

How did you contact them? I just clicked on the "need help? contact us - email click here" section...