1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple! Riff and Esther

May 18, 2007

1. blackpaperbag, use the 1/1 board when you log in to see your account.

Azurielle, did you order on the 23rd, and he's already shipped?? I ordered on the 19th and no news yet; the status is still "before shipping" for me.

2. twigling: Oh... I see ^^ Thanks

3. It seems like the email is not the most stable method of communication - try 1:1 message board instead of email where possible.
      And both of Azurielle's and twingling's orders are not yet shipped, but about to. :) I'm guessing they'll be shipped together.

4. Dear gods . . . I absolutely have to have riff T_T WHY?! When I have no money!

lol, definitely can't wait to see owner pics!

5. Oh Liria.. stop teasing;) That's so exciting! [new-doll-jitters] It's only been like 10 days since I ordered so I'm sure it will be another 10 before she's here.

6. Liria: Yup, I got a reply almost immediately after posting on the 1:1 message board. Apparently they sent me replies from my previous emails but something went wrong because I never received any, checked the trash and everything...

Oh well, it's all good and my order is processed :)

7. omg! blackpaperbag you ordered a feeple?

AH i love that extra free head

*starts sobbing*

8. I love that extra free head too *_* I'm hoping I don't love him enough to keep him, because an extra head around would mean needing an extra body :sweat

9. Eeep!! Status changed to "On Shipping" and I have a tracking number!!!!

10. Ohh, I'm so excited to see pictures of your new girl once she arrives!!!! And the extra head.

11. I got my actual shipping notice too! :D

12. Did any of you guys have to pay with... Eximbay? Because I just received an invoice, but I've never heard of the site and I'm not sure I feel comfortable transferring that large an amount of money through anything other than paypal.

13. I got the same notice and promptly paid! It was easy.

They did say you could wait a while longer for Paypal if you wish. I'm sure Paypal wants to see some deliveries completed without problems to be sure this is a "real" company.

14. Oh, okay thanks for letting me know... I'll think about it ^^

15. My boy arrived!!!!! :D I will take pictures of him later tonight! But a quick review for those who want to know.

I ordered a Riff, and in my opinion, he is gorgeous! The new body joint system is amazing! He is a beautiful pinkish color. He is pretty loosely strung, and will need to be tightened, a bit. His head is a bit smaller than CP boys head, but the heads are interchangeable for the type II bodies, and either head looks fine on either body. He comes with a faceup, but they don't have eyelashes, so I will have to add those. He is so much taller than the CP boys, though! He is packed amazingly well! My only dissapointment was the event head, and that is slight. My event head has slightly too much resin at the back of the neck, and will have to be shaved down before it can go on a body. But it will take a minor modification to fix, so it is not a bid deal to me.
      Again, I will take pics later tonight. But my overall experience with Fairyland was super favorable!!! And the little gold plate he came with is adorable! :)

16. Azurielle, I can't wait to see your pictures!

17. Congrats, Azurielle!
      *waits for the pretty pictures* =3

18. I'm happy to hear that he arrived safely Azurielle! Can't wait for the photos! XD

19. Congrats on the safe arrival! <3

I didn't actually like either of the first two.... ^^''''' But I LOVE the extra head. X___X Seems like a lot of people like that head. XD'