1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple60 Discussion - Part 15

Jul 8, 2021

1. I can't wait to see when people start receiving their F60 Alans.... the minifee Isets have started going out but haven't seen any Alan. I have a tan fullset on order.Curious now about his head size!

2. I want to see Alan too! I was considering getting a tan female Alan on the Moe body. I’d love to see some owner photos of the sculpt.

3. Quick phone pic of my f60 Lookback El that arrived today alongside my old CP Delf El. You can see how much bigger the original's head was! I was a little shocked when I saw new El!

[​IMG]

4. I am seriously vibrating with excitement over new tiny El. Thank you for sharing @malvinas! Do you have an idea of what size eyes he takes? I wanna start shopping around for mine, hehehe.

Does anyone know how consistent (or inconsistent) Fairyland's tan is? I have pretty low expectations but I'm hoping I can put my El on the old F60 body and it will look okay :eusa_pray

5. Oh wow, that head is tiny! Thank you for the pictures!

6. Hello everyone! I got a third hand Feeple60 Mirwen a few weeks ago and I can't get her to sit, she keeps falling on her back.
      Is this normal for Feeple60 or the case of too loose or tight stringing?

Here's my girl, her name is Dawn and she is rocking temporary eyes and wig:whee:.

[​IMG]

7. I stuck 14mm glass from Ginarolo in him and they are a pretty good fit but the iris still looked quite big! However the 12mm EDs I tried in him were too small and gapped a lot so I think I'll be ordering him some 14mm small iris, and maybe also some 16mm small iris just to see how they look.

I have a tan minifee body from 2017 and the color is close but the 2017 is a bit less pink I think. It's very subtle though. I unfortunately don't have anything older to compare to.

8. Thank you!! Wow, 14mm... :aeyepop:

9. Sometimes if you pull the leg out a little and then angle it in a sitting position and then push it back towards the posterior, it helps them to sit. Also, It helps to manipulate the Chest joint so that it is not arched back but in a bit of a slouch position.

10. Older Feeple, but my girl Arcadia is back with a fresh and fierce faceup :love

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Thank you so much :D. This helped a lot! Turns out the stringing was too loose and I managed to tighten it, but the sitting was still an issue until I tried your method, thank you again:abow:.

12. @Cyberdollie You are so welcome! I was ver frustrated until I discovered those things! They are good posers after you figure them out!

13. Beautiful dolls everyone. I actually like El's smaller head @malvinas and wonder if it fits the newer boys?

Seriously gorgeous dolls everyone!!!

14. Not sure what you mean @IngieBee ? He's pictured on the f60 motion line boy body which is what I purchased him on.

15. I meant that the head is smaller than the old cp/self. But then, the f60 is also smaller I guess? And I heard people complaining about the size of his head. But yours is the first I've seen on a moe body, and I think he is perfect! Was he an event head? That was my impression.

Also, can you order bodies when you order during an event for the event head?

16. I know Fairyland did an order for just bodies in the past when they first released the F60s, but I think you have to order a full doll nowadays. Releasing certain dolls in tan seems to be the event thing these days. And maybe it’s the lighting, but does this new tan look a bit darker to anyone else?

Honestly, the new boy bodies are so … scrawny to me. I miss the original male bodies. I have a muscular version which is so gorgeous. The new F65 bodies have the same aesthetic and it’s just a travesty. :...(

Admittedly though, the motion body does work better for Muse, who is supposed to be pretty androgynous. A skinnier body works well for that. So I put his head on an m-line and gave this body back to Forrest, my elf Karsh, who is definitely more masculine.

I think the Delf bodies and F60 bodies were pretty close in size. I mean, you could head-swap between them with no issues. But yeah, sticking a head like a Shiwoo onto one of the M-line bodies would make him look comically bobble-headed, methinks. :XD:

17. He was available only during the event but he's not an event head in the sense that you had to purchase something else to get him for free. His head was not free I paid for it. When they release the lookback sculpts you can buy them as head only or you can buy them on a body. I bought him on the motion line boy body.

The tan doesn't seem darker than my tan minifee from 2017. It's a bit more pink but it's minor. How dark it is seems the same to me. I don't currently have any Fairyland tan older than that to compare to though.

The Delf boy body is certainly larger than the motion body! I actually have done headswaps before with my Mirwen boy who has the motion body as well and my original El. I don't think it was too bad actually! This is Delf El on the f60 motion boy body http://strawberryreverie.com/shoots/misc/headswaps/7.jpg

18. Does anyone have a cygne to share? She's stolen my interest lately!

19. Thanks for the info @Stormlight . I am a bit sad that Fairyland's boys are getting smaller, as they don't fit in with my other boys which are larger than 65cm.

Ah! Now I understand, thank you @malvinas , I think he is gorgeous!

I wish I had a Cygne, @SacredMonsoon , she just a gorgeous sculpt!