1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple60 Discussion - Part 15

Jul 8, 2021

1. Thank you. :)

Thank you. It was fun photographing her in a hair color different from her "default".

2. That's Shushu, right @Nikki'sNewObsession ? I love yours!

Which face mold is Zilvriia @Chameleon ? She's lovely!

I've got to post a picture being that this is the first page of a new thread ;) And I choose one of my FLA60s. Still unnamed because I suck at naming dolls, LOL.
      [​IMG]

3. @IngieBee your girl is gorgeous! That’s a beautiful face-up.
      @Nikki'sNewObsession yours is gorgeous too. Lovely.
      @Chameleon Those colors! She’s amazing, I love the teal hair and red lips.

I just posted this in the other thread… but here she is again. I named her Alice.

[​IMG]

I really need to take new pics. But she’s so big!

4. I wish I could say "Thanks, I did it myself" LOL, but it's AngelToast's work :D Your sweet girl is gorgeous! Is that Carol? I get confused, LOL :D

5. Thanks!! She’s a scarlet!

thank you so much!! I thinks she’s one of the most vibrant girls I have here, honestly.

your Alice is beautiful by the way!

6. Wow! I usually see them painted up sultry but your girl is so sweet and natural, I love it!!!! @Chameleon :love

7. Thank you. You're scarlet puts me in mind of celine. She's very pretty.

Yes, Kiyo is a shushu, Thank you.

Thank you. Is your Carol your first feeple 60?
      I love this size. big minifees..lol

8. Thank you!! I can’t wait to get more pictures of her in some of her other wigs, especially now that I’ve gotten some of her props in!
      Thanks! I definitely see a bit of Celine there too, in the eyes!

9. @Nikki'sNewObsession and @IngieBee yes, she is a Carol and my first SD. I love her very much but I don’t think I have room to fit in another.
      It’s ok. She’s special and seems to know it. :)

@Chameleon thank you!

10. LOL @Chameleon , I got confused with @brightberry 's photo. That's why I thought she looked so different from Scarlets I've seen before (I'm an old lady, forgive me, LOL) BUT, your scarlet is gorgeous none the less and though she has lovely lushes lips, I do agree that her faceup is so clean and light and that does make the whole faceup beautifully bright :D

Having one doll is awesome @brightberry as you can spoil her with outfits and wigs and change her looks a million ways and it's so much fun. And taking pictures is so much fun. I wish I had more time to work on that skill myself. And I love seeing people's pictures on the forum, so please don't be a stranger and post pictures when you can :D

Oh and to those of you who have seen, even a particular one of a kind doll that you fell in love with, and wish you could get, it's happened to me twice. One was a CP/Luts Lishe I saw in pictures when I first came to the hobby in 2007 or near that time. Painted by Christy Stone, she was amazing. A couple of years ago, that very doll came up for sale, and she came home to me. I still can't believe she's in my home, LOL. The other was a beautiful FLA60, not the one I posted above, but this one from Sabrina Dolls. I got her from someone else, but it's the very same doll I've seen on Sabrina Dolls's instagram, as I've compared close ups, nothing could be so exactly the same. So things to show up and if they're meant to come home to you, they will, LOL :D

[​IMG]

BTW, I think she needs a darker wig someday I'll make her one :) They are my two sisters, and this is the younger :) Today she has a FL60 body

11. I don't know why I never get notifications despite having it turned on, hmm...

@Chameleon love how vibrant your Scarlet is! She's rocking the teal! I usually see them painted very natural.

@brightberry Your Carol is so sweet and adorable, I love her features especially her nose. I had one SD for a long time and I couldn't agree more with @IngieBee on how much fun it is to spoil one doll. :)

Congrats @IngieBee <3 That's so awesome she found her way home to you! I totally agree with you. If it's meant to happen it will :) I think brown would be really pretty on her and make her face up pop even more.

I haven't posted in a bit, but I wanted to share my latest (hopefully last lol) arrival! Meet Theory! I adopted her from the marketplace here and she arrive to me right in time to enjoy over the weekend. I'm so excited to get her painted and to finally have a Feeple60 Cygne of my own! I absolutely love her already, haha. Here she is with my Fable since they'll be partners in crime.

[​IMG]

12. Such a gorgeous pair. I look forward to seeing them once Theory has her proper faceup. But I'm loving the spam of them now!

Spoiling one sd will be fun I'm sure. She's very pretty. Congrats again. :)

13. I wonder when all the Miwas with faceup will start shipping I'm really excited to see her!

14. Same here! Haven't seen one Miwa with a face up yet. DDE has a blank one in stock, so hopefully Miwas with face ups will arrive soon. *fingers crossed*

15. Meicoshhouse on Instagram received her tan Miwa with faceup! She’s a absolutely beautiful.

16. I regret not getting Miwa in tan :pout: She's super pretty. I'm surprised tan was shipped first. I wonder if the color bunny legs also increase waiting time?

17. I saw her, she's beyond gorgeous. Can't wait for her.