1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple60 Discussion - Part 15

Jul 8, 2021

1. Your cygne is beautiful!! Shes so lovely with that faceup and wig combo! :D

Aw @IngieBee me too!! Hopefully one day soon!

2. Last week I had time to get pics of Sofi (f6o juri19)

[​IMG]

3. Thank you. I no longer own Kiyo. she was recently rehomed :)

4. I adore Sofi so much, as you know! I always love seeing her <3

5. Thank you @malvinas We adore you back :)

6. Oh I just saw DDE have Feeple60 Alan in stock... hopefully will see some in the wild soon!

7. Sofi is so lovely @Nikki'sNewObsession we love her in this household!

I'm really wanting a f60 right now! I have so many character ideas!

8. Joining in with my Cygne!
      [​IMG]

And a quick shot of Miwa on a temp body.
      [​IMG]
      It turned out the bunny body wasn't for me, so that along with the Cygne SP head have moved on to a new home.
      The Miwa isn't mine, she belongs to my SO, but he's inactive on DoA, so I'll be spamming her when I get the chance! We put her on my April Story Junior girl body until he decides if he wants the F60 body or something else.

9. @Koma Love your dolls.

10. Y'all I don't know what to do about the new Chiwoo lookback announcement, another SD was not in my budget NOR in my doll space lmfao, but original Chiwoo was one of my first grails I never managed to make happen and now here comes this lad... Oh jeez :XD:

11. Lookback Chiwoo looks so cute! I'm really glad they're continuing with these, and crossing my fingers for the sculpts I suggested on their survey :whee:

Though I'm still waiting on my Lookback El head. Where is heeeee? :...( Three weeks ago DDE told me it would be "several weeks" and the anticipation is killing meeee :XD:

12. Get just the head? Maybe?

13. Saaaaame! I'm supposed to be in doll jail but like....there's a chance to get a tan Chiwoo! On a preorder system, that's crazy! I think I'm definitely going to see what his price would be for tan head+body

14. WELP. I was going to be good and not buy another doll since I just bought one from Granado but a Chiwoo in tan is too good a deal to pass up. (I have memories of coming into this hobby just AFTER they sold him for the first and only time on Luts back in the day). I put in my order to DDE this morning and literally have NO IDEA how long Fairyland waits are these days.

The Lookback Chiwoo’s face is sweet though and it reminds me of the Minifee Chiwoo which is great because I have long regretted selling mine.:lol: Here’s hoping though they continue releasing these guys. There are definitely sculpts I would love to see return.

@overlordu, I hope you see your El soon. I am dying to see how he compares to Gremory! :aheartbea

15. If they release a Shiwoo in the F60 size, I might be in trouble. (I know they have Shiwoo in the mnf lookback, but I just don't currently jive as much with that size.)

16. There is a Minifee too! (You might be in trouble!)

17. Oh goodness, I really like the lookback Chiwoo. Somehow he looks even cuter than the original! :D With the smaller heads the F60 have vs the old Delfs, I think he'd make a beautiful girl.

I do hope they keep following the same release pattern as the MNF lookbacks! That MNF Shiwoo is so utterly charming, I'd love to see him in F60.

18. I had the same thought! When my El gets here I'm definitely gonna test him on a girl body and see how it looks :sneaky I might be hunting down another Lookback El if the scale is good!! :evilplot: I've seen some beautiful Delf El girls but the head always looked too big for the shoulders.