1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple60 Discussion - Part 15

Jul 8, 2021

1. Oooh that sounds promising, I do hope you'll share the results! Based on how the LB El looks on the new boy body, I think he'd make an elegant she as well. :D

2. My Lookback El is here!!! :chibi

[​IMG]

He looks so good on the old body!?! And the resin actually MATCHES???? This body is from 2014! I can't believe it. :lol:

For informational purposes: These eyes are 14mm with a regular iris. I tried some small iris eyes and they looked good too, for an intense character perhaps! 9/10 wigs don't fit AT ALL, obviously. 8/9" is also very loose! I have one 7/8" Monique wig and it was a good fit (Monique wigs are very stretchy). The pink wig he's wearing here is a non-Monique 7/8" wig (it might be by Luts?) my friend gave me with permission to ruin it- I stretched the hell out of it and managed to get it on his noggin!

More pics later! My camera died as I was taking this one. :XD: But here's a picture of my FFXIV character who he's going to be based on!
      [​IMG]

3. Oh wow, that’s actually very lovely. This is making me feel a bit better about waiting for my guy.

4. Another handsome boy arrives home! Congrats @overlordu!

5. oh, he looks great. Where did you get that wig. One like that will be perfect for the character I am making Erda into. (My Erda is supposed to arrive Thursday!

6. Sooooo, I just ordered an El in natural skin that DDE had in stock/ :celebrate

7. wow! @overlordu - my elf El 2004 could go to the gym 6 days a week and never look like that. great color match too.

8. My boy came yesterday while I was out of town.

[​IMG]

weird thing, he came with a pair of glass eyes, I thought FL only sent arcylic?

9. They made an announcement a while back that they might have to use different eyes. I really liked the glass eyes better. I didn’t feel I had to immediately change them like I did with the acrylic ones which I always felt had irises that were too large. What are your feelings about these eyes?
      My Erda that arrived last Thursday with the glass eyes from Fairy Land - Although I didn't use my normal lighting, so the eyes came out darker than they are. My F60 Mirwen came with the same brown glass eyes but I sent her off for a face-up.
      [​IMG]IMG_5613 by Jane K, on Flickr

#229 Dollquest, May 29, 2022
      Last edited: May 29, 2022
    10. Oh, I see. They are nice eyes, I was just surprised since the other FL dolls that came in had acrylic. My El came with a pair of dark green with a blue-ish pupil. I don't have a picture of him wearing them because when I opened him the putty/tak stuff they used looked like it had melted slightly in transit and his eyes had sunken towards the back of his head. Took me a bit to get it all out of his eye wells.
      I did like the acrylic eyes that my BF's Miwa came with though, I guess it was a bit of hit and miss with them.

Your Erda is handsome, btw. :D

11. My Mirwen's eyes had done the same thing. At first, I didn't even think they had sent some with her, but I later found them in her head, off to the side. The putty had melted so much that it was also all over the connector piece! The doll, itself didn't seem to be harmed by whatever heat melted the putty though!

12. It's been a minute since I posted my boy Dugg (short for Skulduggery). He's a Nanuri 19/20. He needs more hair accessories and for me to finish his armor.

[​IMG]

13. So when I ordered my big Alan I checked the box for the Dark Elf Soo mnf head and the free calendar.... However the event head I got was the winking Lishe elf feeple60 head. So after having my scowling boy home about a day, and staring at the event head a bit. I ordered an in stock blank Alan from DDE which came on sat. The body of which now has the Lishe head on it, who has found eyes and a wig. I am thinking of opening the closed eye ever so slightly and getting it an over the top beat up face up with a black-eye, bruises and a face cut or two. I'm really thinking this head could make a great young punk of a fighter/brawler elf boy.

14. Maybe I've just been lucky, but all the full dolls I've gotten from fairyland have had pretty nice glass eyes

15. Anyone have pics of Ria they could share? Thanks!

16. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive, so I could also do with some gorgeous Ria's!

17. What skin tone did you get? I think she has the most gorgeous face!

18. Normal~ I'm not too big a fan of the white, at least for most of my characters, and I wasn't sure if I would like this particular girl in tan, so normal it was, lol! Originally I had always wanted a Miyu, but Ria has the closest feel to Miyu, at least for me. And since then I've fallen in love more and more with the sculpt. I waited a loooong time to get her, too! I almost got her over a year ago and I just needed to wait one week, and then, when I went to put my order in, Fairyland removed all the Feeples! It was when the MNF Luha's were released. lol~ It's all good now, she's almost here! I also got her with the sleeping faceplate to do a slight open eye mod on for her alternate personality. ^__^

19. Did you get the Fairyland faceup? I LOVE her default faceup!

20. I absolutely love Ria's default! It's sooooo gorgeous! However, I intend to paint her faceup myself. ^__^ I do all my doll faceups and I'm absolutely itching to paint Ria. The wait is killing me, lol~