1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Feeple60 Discussion - Part 15

Jul 8, 2021

1. Omg yes the tan miwa… she’s so beautiful!! I can’t wait for my miwa, I’m getting one with blue bunny feet’s ;;0;;

I need help! Could someone send a picture of ideally a Ria with 12mm eyes? Im wondering if they’ll be too small for her but I know Ria has smaller eyes?

2. hey! i have a question; am i blind or there isnt any feeple 60 male doll on sale on their website?
      i liked Erda, but he is long gone (2018) ..

3. Erda and Feeple60 Basic are temporarily unavailable, though there's no telling when they will offer them again. Notice here

4. Oh, new thread! I wondered why the f60 peeps were so quiet :doh oh no, I've been here, I just forgot to subscribe to the thread :doh

5. I finished making my F60 Lishe yarn wig :)

[​IMG]

6. @juumou Oh, I love her faceup and what a cute spunky wig, love it :D

7. My two sisters, Cala and Sofi got some camera time over the weekend. I love these two so much:

[​IMG]

8. Ooooh, that Juri19 turned out really nice! They're so gorgeous! Oh MY! @Nikki'sNewObsession I really need to have my halloween painted by a pro, it's too gorgeous a face for an amateur faceup:doh

9. @juumou Your girl looks so pretty in red! The wig turned out beautiful! :D

@Nikki'sNewObsession I'm happy to see these two together~ They're both so beautiful! :aheartbea

To keep this thread going with some pictures, here's Yokai from a recent photo shoot.

[​IMG]

10. @Aquadoe I love Yokai! She looks like a party hardy little vamp :dance

11. @IngieBee Thank you! Yokai certainly loves to party by slaying her enemies. She always celebrates a night of demon slaying with a few too many drinks lol.

12. Perfectly encapsulated in her @Aquadoe

13. @Aquadoe omg she’s so gorgeous!!

Help I’m super stuck with something… I’m trying to unstring a Feeple60 and I don’t know how!!! I got the arms off but I’m really struggling with the legs…

14. start with the feet. I've had minifees that are clamped at the neck and had to unhook both feet for restringing. The hard part is that the feet are just an ankle joint (and the big part comes off leaving you with very little to grip) Don't break them is all I can say :(

15. Thank you Ingie :) I really love these two event sculpts and together they just make me smile :)

Yokai always brings the heat! I just love your crew!

[​IMG]

Fairyland Event Head Trio...lol

16. Thank you all so much for your comments on Yokai! :aheartbea

@Nikki'sNewObsession Gorgeous trio, I love your girls! :D They're rocking their outfits too hehe

17. Can a minifee head (Luha) fit on a Fairyline 60 body (Miwa)? I'm new to Fairyland, and wasn't sure how much size difference there is in the heads. Thank you!

18. No, there is a huge difference between Minifee and the 60 cm dolls.

19. To help, here's a shot of my F60 Lishe with a MNF Lishe.
      [​IMG]

20. I have a new accessory obsession, headbands...lol. So of course Sofi was the first to show off a bit:

[​IMG]