1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Little Fee - New Moulds, Chiwoo, Lishe and El

Apr 10, 2009

1. There is a basic so no hurry lol

2. I've been thinking I want a tiny lately and I have been having trouble finding a face I like. I like both Chiwoo and Lishe...It'll be tough to decide. I wonder if I should wait until Littlefee Miyu is released....I might just die of cute from her. (Since Miyu is one of my favourite sculpts.)

3. I like them, but I can gladly push these over.
      But I like Lishe the most of the three.

4. I like them too - but not overly so - not one has made me WANT them. Im with Allstar - i still like Ante best .

5. the 3 are lovely but I prefer my shiwoo boy and elf girl nice clothing but that's not realy my kid style

6. If you don't like Lishe outfit you can have Lishe in Basic version ^^

I have fallen in love with mini-lishe too!! ^^ and I think the Chiwoo in normal skin would be so gorgeous!!! (*hopes to see owner pics soon!! ^^)

I can Imagine little shushu ^^ cutee ^^

7. well damn.... I lost all will power in a matter of 45 minutes and bought the el fullset.

8. :XD:Wants Little Fee Lishe like a dope addict!!!! Wait that did not sound right, must get her as a basic, but Ante is so adorable too. If they do all the Little Fee's like the SD size one's I'll be ruined!!

9. IMO, the Chiwoo one *translates* the best into this size, probably because the Chiwoo and Chiwoo MNF sculpts were already somewhat juvenile (that's not a value judgement, just a biology term about the proportions of the features) in appearance. The Lishe I think does look something like her older version and is cute too.

But I can't see the El resemblance there at all. Of course, that might be because I'm so imprinted with the more mature look of the MNF and full-size El, that this one looks too different, especially in the lips, which look closer to the original Ante lips than the prior El lips.

10. same here. I am an El Addict, when I saw the title of the release I really thought I was doomed. But I do not see the resemblance at all. I do like the rabbit outfit.

I really wish they sold outfits or outfits like that separately. Maybe when they start to sale face plate separately, I will get one to see in person.

11. Yeah I felt the same way about the shiwoo. I love shiwoos but I couldn't see any thing familiar between the shiwoo and the littlefee. with the el, I got him because I really like the face, altho the only thing I think looks vaugly "el" like is the lower lip, because el has that almost flat line on the bottom. I think the chiwoo and lishe look really good tho

12. I agree...doesn't really look that much like El to me, either. Luckily, none of these has grabbed me, and I can wait. I am truly hoping for a Cupid or Soony sculpt. I'd probably be sunk then.

anavel, you might want to look at the Marketplace...when releases come out, there's often a bunch of splits. It happened a lot with the first release--I joined one run by Forbidden. You may be able to pick up the outfit in one of those.

13. I am in love with the teeny El! It's my favourite incarnation of him so far, I think :) I was never *quite* sold on his nose in the Delf or MNF version... plus here, his cuter, softer face highlights that El chin/lower lip combo which. is. amazing.

I think he might be the tiny for me ^^;

14. lol, I seem to be having the opposite problem of everyone else, I'm having the hardest time seeing the 'Chiwoo' in LittleFee Chiwoo, but I can see the 'El' and 'Lishe' in the other two...

of course...

that didn't stop me from ordering the Chiwoo fullset... cause I absolutely LOVE SD Chiwoo and have been hoping for a Yo version XD

15. Man they're popping them out so fast! Why fairyland? Why you do this :( I want chiwoo ELF and LISHE and shiwoo and and and... D:

I think they're trying to kill their customers or something >_> Force us all into debt haha.

16. Between them, Volks and Soom... I am SO screwed.

17. Aww they're cute, but... they're really not as cute to me as the original ones. I wish they'd release the hands separately! I want more hands!!

18. I like these sculpts better than the originals, personally. I think they allow for greater versatility with customization. For me the others, especially Ante, will never look like anything other than cute little girls. These new sculpts allow for a greater range of options when it comes to customizing them. That's just my opinion.

19. If littlefee Miyu came up it would end me ;o;
      Though i am very partial to the Elf Chiwoo, it's totally adorable.

...I won't lie, every time i see an update i'm not so secretly waiting for a Littlefee PongPong XD~

20. They're all so adorable...o.o I want all of them!!! I like how El is more cute than devious.