1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Little Fee - New Moulds, Chiwoo, Lishe and El

Apr 10, 2009

1. :aeyepop: wowwwwwwww... I was never that into the little fees before...but the idea of having a little sister for my ShuShu is ..... so quietly thrilling! She would be sooo cute! Oh my goodness. Here's hoping the little shu will not be available until at least the end of the year or even next year, because I hit my doll limit until then! Can't wait for owner pics of these cuties!!!! :aheartbea

2. I looove them <3 Chiwoo was my first dollie love and still one of my favorite molds, I just have to have a little one! I'm going to graduate in June(if all goes well, of course)so I'm going to save up so I can buy a Littlefee Chiwoo as a present to myself..she's too adorable <3

3. I'm falling hard for Lishe :D I wish I could see pics of her with different colored hair though...

4. I just hope they won't release any new LittleFees this year. Or at least until this summer lol
      If they release Miyu or Shushu or Cupid or... Gosh. I'm screwed.

5. Omigosh, it feels like Fairyland is releasing new dolls all the time now! O.o

6. Oh crap. I wanted a LittleFee but wasn't crazy about the girl faces so instead I switched to getting a Luts 1/6. Now you show me these cuties. Wow the doll i'm saving for Rylie may go from luts to a LittleFee Lishe. All depends on the economy now i suppose ;(

7. they. are. ADORABLE.

8. Ahhh! That little Chiwoo is so incredibly sweet, and the elf ears are a huge bonus! <3 Little Lishe is pretty darn cute too, though despite my love of big El the Littlefee version isn't calling to me at all.

Fairyland is on a roll lately! :D I'm gonna hold out for now and wait til summer to order anyone though, I'm kinda hoping they'll have more chocolate skin releases that aren't pukis. ^^

9. Oh my, if those aren't CUTE!
      If they come out with an open-mouthed LTF Soo I'm doomed. As it is I'm really liking the LTF Lishe.

10. Lishe!!!:D
      If she only had elf ears!
      I also wish they showed more pictures of the Chiwoo Elf ears... she is too soft faced for what I have planned, but I would still like to see more shots of her before throwing her off the maybe someday list.

11. Oh no, oh no, oh no! O.O;;; I believe I may just have to have the LittleFee Chiwoo Elf.. Oh gods, I already have a Chiwoo Vampire Elf head who once he finally has a body could be her daddy and oh gods this is too awesome someone stop me:XD:

12. excuse me while I *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*!!! the chibi El has the most gorgeous chubby cheeks!!! OMG me wants hahaha

13. Despite the odds, the Chiwoo Vampire Elf creates life with his true love. She is such a sweet little half vampire...

Oh, wait you said to stop you, not enable. :sweat

14. Oh man, I've been contemplating the possibility of Antaliya and Amadeo getting a child, and now that I can get a mini El it's just that much more likely >.<
      Oooh, I want one... I love the little pocket watch ^-^

15. Hahahaaa:D Oh, I appreciate it though, what sort of doll lovers would we be if we didn't enable one another?:XD: You're so right... They are both so beautiful and would certainly make an incomparable match:aheartbea Now I must decide who to bring home first: daddy's body or the baby girl?:D

16. AHHHH. That LittleFee El is perfect for one of my characters...! ;0;||
      ... Time to add another one to the list of required funds. =u=;;

17. Same here! I just want to have a LF Chiwoo elf boy to be my Chiwoo elf's little brother, OMG!!!! But I can't buy him right now, I'll just have to wait :...(

When Fairyland released LF Shiwoo I knew that they were going to release more delfs in LF version and I knew the were going to release Chiwoo elf, I knew it!!

18. :o littlefee PongPong? THEY MUST DO IT! XD i caved and joined a group order for the chiwoo. i had a vampire chiwoo, but he was way to big for me. so i jumped at the chance to bring him back as a littlefee. i haven't been this excited for a BJD in a long time!

19. I am just squeaaling for joy right now! <33 El is soo cute...now I was always a fan of woosoo...now they have a shiwoo...and lishe..and El, plus baby-Chiwoo. OOOh >//> this is too cute. I want all of them.

20. I'll admit it. They are really sucking me in! First Flora who I look at often, and now a little Lishe! The Chiwoo girl elf is adorable too! And I love the mini version of Rheia's outfit.

I'm really starting to want one or two... But more Soom babies are coming.... arg!