1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Little Fee - New Moulds, Chiwoo, Lishe and El

Apr 10, 2009

1. So much cute.. omg.. Love the El and Lishe!! Oh Fairyland.. I already have a LTF Shiwoo.. This bodes for more!! And am I the only one hoping for LTF Yder? ;p Though that would be highly unlikely.. ):

2. anyone else wondering why the chiwoo is a girl when all other chiwoos have been released as boys? they even specify "Chiwoo girl" so I am wondering (and hoping!) that they are working on a boy version.
      And if they bring out a littlefee Soony she will be a must have!:aheartbea *waits in anticipation*

3. Maybe the girl Chiwoo it was just a "toss of the dice" so to speak? ;)
      It would be a lot more fun if you could do some sort of a la carte with the littlefee.

If they are planning to release littlefee's based on all the minifee's, I might be doomed if they do Ryeon next time around.

4. I wish they would make a MNF Yder first! xP

5. T_T I was doomed from the start. Chubby cheeked chiwoo. :3

I ordered Chiwoo elf within five minutes at Denver Dolls. The outfit is cute but I am not into pink for tinies, so it was the basic.

6. they should start a little fee ala carte soon..

7. IF they come up with a little fee shushu or a ryeon i think i am so soso done for

8. Wow, those new ones are so cute!
      I'm really sold on the Chiwoo elf, I've never been a big fan of Chiwoo before, but this one, I could definitely make a baby dryad for Lotus >.> wahaaa

I'm on hold for now, so I'm happy that these are all available as basic, too!

I'm still weeping over missing that LTF elf shiwoo head though, he was still my fav T.T

Between fairyland and Soom, they're going to own my soul, seriously..

9. Does anyone know how long the Chiwoo elf girl will be for sale as a limited? I can't order her for another 5/6 weeks... :( Please, let her still be a limited by then!

And, um, does anyone know how tall she is? I'm guessing around like 26cm...

10. I don't think she's limited just a full set. So I think you'll be ok unless they are overrun with orders. Although I don't exactly know myself.

11. Oops. I meant to say full set not limited xD
      But I'm glad to know that she'll probably still be on sale then!
      I just love her~ :aheartbea

12. Well they also made the Pipi into a boy for the LTF when they always portrayed her as a girl in the Pukis (despite the genderless bodies :)). I think sometimes they just decide what they think looks cutest, and this time they chose a girl! ^^

13. Tainted Rose, if you can do a layaway with like Denver Doll, I recommend it. I finally had the money to order my fullset Shiwoo, and he was sold out. I was crushed. I finally got him fullset from another who couldn't keep him.

14. I really hope they come to denver doll for this same reason.

15. I love the Chiwoo but am one that wishes she was a he...

I really shouldn't be ordering anymore dolls..... whyyyyyyy now Fairyland....

16. Dunno if anyone mentioned it yet but they are now available to order at Denver Doll Emporium. And yes both basic and full set. And they are doing layaway as always :)

17. Awww man I want my sleepy faces YESTERDAY!!!! LOL... I thought it odd that Chiwoo was agirl this time but I've seen a few cross-overs with the MNF size and its always worked well.... I thought Chiwoo was amust have for me but the more I look at her the more I love the mouth and want to chage her eyes.... heheh sleepyface is going to be uber-dremmeled!! :mwahaha

18. I finally managed to talk myself into waiting to get the Chiwoo, and to get the regular instead of fullset. I told myself I REALLY need to save money for GoGaDoll more than I need a Chiwoo-no matter how adorable she is and how she'd come just in time to buy stuff for her for the con and...

Well crud.

19. Suuchan... would you mind loaning me some of your resistance!? LOL Its futile here!!!

20. I'm not sure I have any to give! XD I think that I am managing to keep from clicking that "Buy" button by telling myself that somehow, magically, there might be one for sale at the convention. Even though I don't think there's supposed to be a dealer there that should have them.

See, all it takes is a little creative denial...... And hoping that my Glat and Gloti get here too, so I can tell myself I'll be wandering around with them and don't want yet another tiny in my arms.