1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Little Fee - New Moulds, Chiwoo, Lishe and El

Apr 10, 2009

1. Chiwoo Elf and Lishe are my favorites My Lishe has been looking for a little sister and if she tells Juri about the elfy ears I can see where my next 2 pay checks are going!

2. I ordered the El and Lishe fullsets. That rabbit outfit is just too cute. This will be my first BJD boy.
      I already have Ante and Flora and I think El and Lishe will go well with them, well, at least with Ante.

3. LOL but thats what pockets are for.... :mwahaha

4. LOL. I'm using the argument that Lishe will arrive before Gloti and Glat so then I won't need a Soom MD Chibi. I've just spent months waiting for Euclase to arrive and I'm still waiting on Vesuvia. The prospect of another 4/5 months waiting for a tiny MD doesn't have a lot of appeal, but I didn't get Amber so I'm thinking she may be worth a Chibi version and if they do a mini Vesuvia, I could be tempted also as the resin colour hasn't been repeated so far and it looks so pretty. Don't know if I want two of the same doll even if they are a large and small version. I'm hoping having Lishe in hand will stop me from wanting to splurge.

Glot and Glati are at least two to three months away from starting to deliver so you've got willpower to be able to resist splurging now.....

5. Well... I thought I'd set myself completely against getting the Chiwoo until after the convention. Until I had a horrible, tragic realization in the shower.

"Huh, I couldnt get the doll for a reshell of one of my characters, the Chiwoo has elf ears. .........I have a character with elf ears. Who is supposed to be adorable. Whose father I JUST GOT IN DOLL FORM. Crap."

And so, I'm off to click the Order button...... The only problem is that the character is a boy, but that's easily fixed, right? XD And I might just open the box and have a whole new character for the doll!

Edit: Well! Apparently the school network isn't compatible with the very final process of ordering from Fairyland. I think I'm saved (at least until I get home).

6. I broke down and ordered a basic El from DDE (waiting for invoice). I couldn't resist that face and Ante/Mina needs a friend. My El is going to be a girl though. I went back and forth between El and Lishe...it was hard to choose which one I wanted .....well I would take all of them if I could. I really want a Lishe sleeping face plate though. I will have to wait to see if anyone lists a BW one in the marketplace once they start shipping.

7. Yes, but it doesn't pay to order the basic, pay for the faceup, separate shoes and an outfit. Price wise the Fullsets work better for me and I'm guessing I could always sell the outfit.

Still hoping to sell some items. I just in fact, listed my first FS item here on DoA.

8. I want a Chiwoo >.< I'm holding off until later this year, maybe in the fall, maybe winter... Longer to save, and to get Briars sleepy face.

That fullset is adorable. Wish they'd had the Ante fullset when I ordered.

9. Yuh... nevermind my post B4 remembered the rulez.... :sweat

Congrats Merle... (BTW thats by BFFL's mums name - totally awesome!!) on your first FS post!!

FL replied to me that there was still lots of Full-Sets in stock so I'm no-longer worried about a super sell-out *phew*

10. You can check how many fullsets there are by adding various numbers to the cart. I've paid for my Lishe fullset so I'm just starting my wait......

11. *stretches* We've just ordered a Chiwoo girl for the mom in the house. It'll be a surprise Mother's Day gift. XD;

12. I love these fullsets--especially the girls.:aheartbea Lishe's outfit is absolutely precious and her face is sweet too. Now I can't decide between Lishe fullset or Ante basic! I am worried that if I wait to see owner pictures the fullsets will be sold out.

13. I want an Ante too, but if you break down the fullset, you're pretty much getting a free outfit. I figured if I don't like the Lishe face as much as Ante, I'll do a swap down the track.

14. I was thinking of doing the same...Yes, the fullsets are definitely a better deal. I got my Shiwoo as a fullset because I wanted the extra hands, the wig, the sleeping face, and the boots. And when I ordered him, I got the elf faceplate too. I ended up selling the faceplate with the faceup, and buying one without though. I would probably do the same with Lishe. Fairyland face ups are wonderful, and even though I wanted to do my own I couldn't bring myself to wipe it off!

15. ACK!! I hate waiting!!! All the stuff I wanted is in my first GO order... the second one may result in me ending up with a two-face El fullset LOL..... Did I mention I hate waiting???

The full-sets are deffinitely more ecconomical in the big-picture for sure... hence my love of splits!!!

I CANT wait for the LTF A la carte!!! GAWD wont it be fun all those pretty little face and hands to chose from... oh and a Chocofee... *dies* I hope hope hope they release them in tan!!!!

16. I've finally just placed an order for Ante, she'll be my first LittleFee, and hope to follow her soon with either Lishe or Chiwoo fullset - but want to see photos of them with other wigs and hopefully other outfits before deciding, so will have to pay close attention here. And after seeing the Puki Pongpong, he's definitely on my wishlist - lots of sweeties to save and scrimp and wish for (sigh).

17. You'll love Ante..all the LFs are just too cute. I have Lishe ordered and can't wait to "meet" her!
      BTW, Hi, neighbor!

18. It's been about 2 weeks now since I ordered. I'm guessing it'll take a month at least before they arrive. Anyone know how fairyland are going with orders?

19. Sweetiemom, I can't wait till you have Lishe either, so I can ask for a side by side comparison pic between her and Ante. Everytime I look at the Lishe photos at Fairyland, I think, "Oh, it's definitely Lishe I want!" ( and I adore that fullset) Then I come on here and look at all the lovely Antes and think, "Ante is the one I've got to have!"

20. I will, but it will be a while before Lishe comes home..I only ordered her on April 27.