1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Pukifee discussion part 28

Mar 24, 2020

1. Does anyone know if pukifee head could be with realfee body ????? Thank you

2. Yes, several people on the forums have PukiFee heads on RealFee bodies. If you do a search in the RealFee Discussion thread for "PukiFee," you will find some. I know that DoA member Snow has several of these: https://denofangels.com/threads/fairyland-realfee-discussion-part-7.772446/#post-12422089

Be aware that there is a special headback/connector that is needed to do this swap, unless you are confident modding your own dolls.

3. I also have several Pukifee faces on the Realfee body, using the head back connector. Not sure if my photos are in this group or the Realfee group though.

4. Thank you so so much you are so lovely

5. Does anyone happen to know if pukifee will ever be back to order on fairyland's website? I'd really like a pukifee ante!

6. [​IMG]Bambi by Jordan Roth, on Flickr

[​IMG]Bambi by Jordan Roth, on Flickr

Which color wig looks better on Bambi? I recently got my hands on a pukifee ante, and am trying to decide which wig she should get.

7. She rocks both of those colors. . .but perhaps the light brown color?

8. I like the style and amount of hair of the first wig. The darker wig looks like too much hair in my opinion but the color is nice.

9. I like the darker wig better on her, but it looks like too much hair for such a small body - perhaps a shorter wig in a similar shade

Teddy

10. What a beautiful Ante! I love her wig! Where did you find it!

11. She’s super cute, and I’m sure she’s very happy to be in her new home with you. You probably didn’t give her a name because you didn’t want to get your hopes up too much when you were looking for her as your grail, and then once you found her were afraid of jinxing it until she was actually in your hands.;) Good luck finding her that perfect name!

12. [​IMG]Pukifee Ante by Jordan Roth, on Flickr

Still haven't come up with a name yet. But I'm leaning towards something nature-y. Fern? Swan? Suggestions are very welcome.

13. Fern is cute… Willow or Clover?

14. I was going to say she might have rejected a pre-decided name anyway - this way you get to know her and she'll reveal her name to you.

Capsicum, Poppy, Petal, Mesembryanthemum (perhaps too large a name for such a little one, but it offers lots of possibilities for shortening), Seedpod, Dew...

Teddy

15. Clover is a great name for PKF Antes! (That's what mine is called heheheh)

16. Mine was called Poppy, back when I had one, and that's one of the names I suggested, having forgotten it was the name I'd used...
      [​IMG]
      Poppy: "Have you farted?"
      Hyperbole: {snicker}

Teddy

#637 Teddy, May 16, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    17. Look at all these Ante’s, I have such a soft spot for that sculpt <3

I love nature names sooo much, my Ante named Primrose was almost Peony, and my Ante named Bonnie was almost Forest
      I’m also a massive fan of Willow, Meadow, Dandelion, Cricket & Cedar

I’m a big fan of nature names I have girls named Nettle, Sprout, Thistle, Bramble & Primrose so I have a whole name list saved in my phone to try and match the theme for when I inevitably get more pukifees… you know, when they’re finally available to purchase again hehe

I just realised I never posted my most recent pukifee, which is bad because I got her February 2021 :doh

My friend was looking to sell her tanned pukifee ante and I jumped at the chance because it meant I could keep my friend updated on her adventures with her new family
      [​IMG]
      her name is Bonnie Bellflower (ironic since she’s an Ante sculpt and not a Bonnie)
      I really wanted to have Bell in her name somewhere because that was her old name and I didn’t want this inanimate object to think I’m trying to erase her previous life :lol:

18. She is absolutely adorable…and how wonderful that you incorporated her old name into her new one to reflect her ongoing history. You’re right, the Ante sculpt is a truly wonderful one, and your photo of her is so cute. I love your list of nature names…they’re all marvelous! I so hope Fairyland makes more of these sculpts in the future so we can all grow our pukifee families!:)

19. Cuteness!

Teddy