1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland "pukipuki" Preorder Event Information

Oct 22, 2007

1. Thank you Liria, for the photos. I am wondering, is it only the 3rd Full Set where we can choose which default face to get?

also, which puki is which in the second body photo?>

thanks!

2. How limited are the outfit sets in the Full Package?

3. Amanohara - on the second picture that is on page one of this thread the one with one on the shoulders. The one on the shoulders is Piki he has the rounded ooh mouth he is the one described as adventurous here:
      http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD18&choose2=&choose1=&ID=3

The other one standing in that picture is Pipi, you can tell by the pouty lips.
      http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD18&choose2=&choose1=&ID=2

Sugar is not shows in that picture you can see the mouth is quite different from Pipi's mouth.
      http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD18&choose2=&choose1=&ID=4

4. As yet another question (sorry about that) will they be doing part sales at the release or later? Since they are giving out these heads it would be lovely to have bodies for them too.

5. Will there be pictures of the Transformation Face, or is it a surprise? Or, the always-possible third option, I'm just missing it?

6. Liria has requested pictures of all the extras listed, so hopefully she'll get them soon ^^

7. So...any idea of extra faceup costs? I don't mean to be impatient, but I'm taking part in a group order and I need to know so I can calculate the entire cost. ^^;

8. FAQ with all the questions asked so far and the answers are updated. Please check the bottom of post #1.

9. PIKI - QUESTION - you say there are only 30 full outfits will your basket system know this and the full set will suddenly appear SOLD OUT when it hits 30. I wonder about this as there is a delay in paying via your credit card company. Does the company send out the email automatically or do you do it by hand? once the check out if finished on the site (not the actual payment follow up) is that full set secured? and if not when is the full set secured for piki?

For Piki I really want the curly wig shown can I make a comment for that in check out I think it matches to his outfit so well it would be a shame not to get the wig.

From what I understand the sell time is 10am Eastern Standard USA time. New England area.

10. The system will automatically check how many orders are being received. Once 30 (or 50) orders are received [sold out] icon will appear.
      Your order is secure once check-out is finished (even if the payment is not confirmed yet). Of course shipping will be done after payment is confirmed though.

I have passed on your thoughts about piki's wig, and they are considering the idea.

11. I am glad they are considering it at least for full sets because its part of his look as I imagine him now as a boy I can't see another of the other wigs I have seen working for him :(

Thanks for considering it !! such a cute look for his little face.

12. Am I reading correctly that the full set has an extra bonus to bonus points? Does that make a total of 2% + $47 + 5% if 3 are ordered?

13. If you order three pukipuki, you get 10% of the accumulation.
      ie. Basic 1 you get $13.80 points per set, Full package gives you $23 per set.
      So if you ordered three Full Sets 23 x 3 = total of $69 points accumulated.

.. and I just realised... I'm so sorry I made a typo with Full Package points :doh No wonder why it didn't add up.

Correction) Saving $40 + Special Gift $47 + Special Mileage Points $11.50 (NOT $47) = Preorder Benefit of $98.50

So for Full Packages, you get mileage points of $11.50 per pukipuki if two or one are ordered. $23 per pukipuki if three are ordered.

14. Ahh! Makes a huge difference! XD

15. Little more details are added to the FAQ's.
      Please check the FAQ and item pages thoroughly first before asking questions by email, CS Center or DOA posting/PM.

Some customers are having hard time trying to sign up or log into FairyLand Shopping Mall.
      It seems like it is because of the server capacity problem - eg. from too many refresh buttons/F5 pressed frequently which heavily burdens the server.
      We are trying to reduce the image sizes, but some articles may become unavailable for viewing for short time.

Finally, little note about payment.
      Email invoices for Eximbay payments, and email notifications for Paypal payments will be sent out from tomorrow morning Korean time.
      Emails will be sent out manually according to the sequence of orders received.
      Your order is secure once the check out is finished, so there is no need to rush into making payments.

16. It supose that the preorder starts today but I can't find where to order them. Please, someone knows if we have to do the preorder by email or is simply that the order page for each one is not yet rise?.

Thank you very much in advance for your answer ^___^

17. The order pages are not updated yet. There is still last minute fixing up to do before the pages become available. We are trying our best to update it asap.

I will make announcement at DOA as soon as they turn up.... so don't go clicking refresh button at FairyLand Shopping Mall website every 5 seconds or something like that ;)

18. I guess it will be up later.. ^^'

But shame there're no photos yet..(esp. optional parts like transformation face or boots and such..) I hate running like creazy checking in last moment what you like and what you don't want ^^'

19. I understand. Thank you very much for your quick reply Liria ^____^.I'll wait patiently until your announce ^^.

Thanks!.

20. Item pages are finally updated with detailed photos of what each versions contain.

Reminder - you won't get email invoice/notification automatically after checkout because they are sent out manually, so please be patient. We will try to send as quickly as possible.

Paypal reminer - Customers who has to use Paypal are reminded to write a note on customer request section of the order form that they will be paying by Paypal.