1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland "pukipuki" Preorder Event Information

Oct 22, 2007

1. Liria, just a bit of silly confusion, but are they giving two sleeping faces away? One normal and one kitty for the preorder?

2. Darnit I ordered too quickly. I'm holding a rather large grouporder over here in Sweden for these little cuties, and two of us are getting the pipi snow puki full package, only when I ordered there was no option for makeup on the sleeping face up yet on that one. I wrote in the order comments that both of those fullsets should have makeup on the sleeping face too but that we couldn't chose it...

I hope that works...

I should have just waited a bit, since the options part is fixed now.

3. QUESTION: FREE SHIPPING - you said on page one 2 or more you get free shipping however in the coupon area on the site it said:

Shipping is free if more than two pukipuki are ordered together MORE THAN...

They need to change the wording on there. I do have Free shipping on my two dolls as I have not been charged so its just a wording issue.

Thanks!

4. Do you also receive the magnetic base/stand that is shown in the body posing pictures? It isn't shown in the pictures of everything that is included in the full package.

5. I know it said "take your time paying", but really what is the limit on that? One, I need to wait for payday to pay up but would like to reserve the one I want, and two, some people might like to order one that's sold out if someone fails to pay or cancels.

6. Basically yes... Default Sleeping Face is included with all pukipuki, and kitty sleeping face is Special Preorder Gift that is given out to all preorder customers.
      Once the preorder ends kitty sleeping face will not come as freebie, but normal sleeping face will still be included in the set.

[About Free Shipping Coupon]
      Those customers who ordered one pukipuki, but forgot to order a coupon at the same time, please note that the amount will be added to your total price when we send out email invoices etc. You do not have to cancel your order and add the coupon.
      It's just that it makes it easier for the customers to see how much they are paying in total at the check-out phase, rather than finding out later that there is shipping fee on top of that.

[Shipping to Italy]
      Unfortunately it is not possible to send EMS to Italy so TNT is used instead (which costs more than EMS).
      Customers who ordered two or more pukipuki still benefit from free shipping.

[Cancelling/combining orders]
      To combine any orders, or add any items etc, write on CS Center with your order number and we will address it.
      Customers can cancel the orders easily, without having to ask administrator about it.
      If you wish to cancel just one item in your order, it is recommanded that you cancel the whole order and place the new one in. However, if you have ordered products which are now sold out and are concerned that you might miss out if you cancel the first order and place the second one in, please write at CS Center and it will be fixed up.

[pukisha Change Face?]
      pukisha Change Face is the same face plate as Transformation Face. There has been changes in wording, which has not yet been reflected on the website due to miscommunication. Our apologies for the confusion.
      Please note that items such as pukisha Set, pukisha Transformation Face etc will come in the color of the skin tone chosen for your pukipuki. ie, if you have ordered BW pukipuki with pukisha Set, pukisha Set will also come in the same tone.

[Payment email invoices]
      We are currently working on the lists, as well as dealing with some important issues that need to be addressed before sending out the email invoices/notices.
      Please be patient, and we will send the emails out as soon as possible. They are to be sent out either later today or tomorrow.

7. PAYING - on the EXIMBAY checkout it says login info on page 1 so thats your fairyland login that needs to go there? I am not talking about the top left hand box that is for MERCHANT only. I made login up as I wasn't sure what they wanted and it worked anyway it wasn't the same as my Fairyland login which is maybe what they wanted.

UPDATE: the actual payment went through fine! it was by visa credit card.

8. Treelore if there are any issues or concerns regarding payments could you leave a message at CS Center or send email to [email protected]?
      I just happened to check DOA just before going to bed, but it'll be better if you can tell us by either of the two methods. :sweat
      (I'll need to contact Korean admins about the Eximbay issues because they know more about it than I do)

9. Oh actuallly I am not sure its worth posting really it was just an informational thing that might help others I actually made my login up and the payment went through fine (credit card visa).

10. Hi, you mentioned "At the moment we have 4 types of Full Packages, and two more will be added next week." Will there be a second type of full package released for Sugar? *hopes*

11. Ohh, I see I'm glad to hear that. I'm sorry I was half asleep and didn't quite get what it was about.

Seeing that some people aren't too familiar with Eximbay, I have contacted FL Korean admins about some explanations, what to expect etc.
      Make sure your browser allows popup (even just temporarily) - as far as I know there is no need to register/log in or anything, but just enter some basic information.

But if anyone has any problems with Eximbay, or would really rather pay by Paypal please let us know.

More info on remaining Full Packages will be released as soon as they are ready.

12. Quick question, what is the grace period for the payment? I'll be able to pay on the 7th, but I wanted to make sure that would be okay so I wouldn't lose the two fullsets I ordered. :)

Thanks a lot!

~Anrui

13. Currently we are unsure whether the two Full Packages will become available. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Due to difficulties in keeping the records organized with huge numbers of orders, the payment should be made within a week from the date of email invoice.

If anyone has problem making payments by then, please let us know via CS Center.

14. [Notice] pukipuki payment invoices are being sent out

Hello this is FairyLand,

Firstly we would like to thank all our customers for showing such interest and support in pukipuki.

Email invoices (either Eximbay or Paypal) have been sent out to all orders that were received up until 2007/11/03 (11:00am) Korean time.

Orders received after this time will be processed on Monday.
      Currently (at 3 November 8:30 PM Korean time) there are three orders that are in this category
      20071103155203717MO, 20071103163948848MO, 20071103202409634M

If you have not received email invoice from us, it is because
      1- Email invoice have been sorted into spam mailbox or trashcan automatically by accident. Please check all your email folders.
      2- Your email inbox is full, or have other problems receiving emails from Korean address. If you suspect this is the case, please tell us your alternative email address.
      3- More than one orders were received with same contents from a same customer without any comment about merging orders together and we are suspecting this is a mistake with ordering. If this is the case, we have already sent out and email to ask the customer to cancel the one that is not necessary.

Customers who have already contacted FairyLand about Eximbay problem will be contacted individually to sort out the problem (either by getting an alternative email address, or sending out Paypal invoice instead).

Your order status will change to Confirm receipt (for Eximbay payment) or Money Transfer Received (for Paypal payment) once the payment is confirmed, which will start from Monday.
      Customers who contacted FairyLand because they have attempted paying on Eximbay but are not entirely sure whether payment has gone through, this will also be checked and replied on Monday. Our apologies for the delay.

Thank you and have a good day!

----

P.S. Customers are advised to check FairyLand Shopping Mall Notice Board frequently for any notices/updates/information about their orders.

15. The full set I want to order is "sold out" what does that mean ?, no more for pre-order ?

16. The fullset outfits were limited - Piki was a limit of 30, Sugar was a limit of 50 and Pipi was a limit of 50 each type. There was talk before that they might be offering two additional fullsets, but they are not sure if they will be able to with the amount of orders they have already received.

They also said that if there is demand then they might sell the outfits on their website after the preorder has ended. So you could always order the set 2 and then try and order the outfit later.

17. seconding this question, since I didn't see it answered.

18. I saw on the fairyland boards that it was included.

19. I asked them on their message board and they said that the metal stand is included! :)

20. They are all sold out.