1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland "pukipuki" Preorder Event Information

Oct 22, 2007

1. Due to so much current workload, pukipuki preorder will be paused for short period of time while we sort out all the current orders.

Preorder will resume as soon as current orders and situation is organized (it won't be within this week but will be during the preorder period). I will put on a notice at DOA when it happens.

For furthur information, please refer to FairyLand noticeboard.

2. Updated info on second round of preorder. Refer to posting #1.

3. How much will the price go up on this "second round"? Will it be going back to the regular price?

4. I have a question about the face ups. Is it possible to order, say, puki pipi Basic 1, and get the face up from Basic 2? Or are they the same?

5. Since it is second round of "preorder", happening during the planned preorder period until December 10, the price will remain until the preorder period finishes.

Only default makeup is applied and it should be the same.

6. Liria, I've bought a Fullset Pipi, and i was wondering, will the wig included be the one in the pictures, or the style in the diagram? Also, any ideas what the possible colors are?
      Thank you!!

7. Wig is random. :)

8. Because of lower than expected number of orders for Basic 1 pukipuki (which can be shipped very quickly), small number of Basic 1 (5 sets per type) have been released just now. If you wish to place your preorder in as the first batch, here is your chance :)

Also, FL's Paypal account is now at the limit (Korean accounts are on some daily withdrawal restrictions). Credit card payment using Eximbay is still available. Paypal is unlikely to be available for second round of preorder as well.
      If you have any difficulties paying with credit card, please let us know at CS Center.

9. How long do we have to send the credit card information???

10. and also how long will it take you to reply to our questions?
      (sorry didnt mean for that to sound rude ><; )

11. I believe in the FAQs that were posted a while ago mentioned 7 days from the time you receive the email request unless prior arrangements are made with Fairyland.

12. Well, the company is located in Korea, so I think they're at least 12 hrs ahead of Eastern Standard time. Which would make it about 2:40 or 3:40 am there. I don't know about you, but I'd be sleeping. :) It's pretty hard to be patient, I know.

13. *Sigh* That would have been perfect, but they look like they're gone again.

14. They'll be back up, don't worry ^^ This is only a temporary pause while they catch up on orders.

15. How does Eximbay work? Is it a secure credit card processing page or is like dream of doll where we have to fax/email our c/c info?

16. I was under the impression it was like WorldPay. I just tried to visit the website and I get a 404 error. O_o

17. It's perfectly secure, it asks for your Fairyland details and has all the invoice details there. Just make sure you allow for pop-ups, as you get one that confirms your payment.

18. Thank you rillystar and Lunameth for answering some questions, I really appreciate it ^^

As rillystar said, it should be within 7 days from the date the payment invoice is sent out. They are being sent out manually and confirmed manually, and there can be a bit of delay.

Sometimes I have to get certain things confirmed by Korean FL admins which can cause few hours of delay at the maximum but all questions asked on CS Center and email are answered within the business day, Korean time.
      I don't guarantee that I'll address all the questions asked at DOA, either posting or PM :sweat

Eximbay invoices are sent out manually (not by me, another admin who is in Korea) and you just have to follow the instruction which is quite simple. Don't visit Eximbay website, don't sign up to Eximbay.

19. I have a question,
      I dont have the money right now but really want a fullset!
      Are preorders the ONLY time we can order them? or will they still be avalible to order later on?

20. Dark Sakura, they've said that the fullset outfits are only available for preorder, but I'm sure they they'll produce some outfits that fit these guys if they're smart! Most of the extra parts will be available later, just not those particular outfits.