1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland "pukipuki" Preorder Event Information

Oct 22, 2007

1. The Pipi Basic 2, Sugar Basic 2 and Pipi Fullset are currently "in stock".

Of course, I already ordered mine. >_<

2. :3 ok just to clarify... the second round pre-orders start/started when? I thought it was the 15th of nov but on the webpage it says the 30th of nov...
      I'm really hoping to get one of these cuties for christmas (or my birthday for that matter!!) so I hope I have not missed out on the pre-order all together ;o; !
      thanks!!

3. November 15th is when dolls that were ordered before but weren't paid for or were cancelled are for sale. November 30th is when the second round of pre-orders begins and the sale goes until December 10th.

4. There are a few cancellations in stock now.

5. Information about second phase of preorder updated, please refer to #1 :)

6. I'm sorry.. I'm very confused on second order times.

So the next order time for these little guys are November 27-30th?
      When after that?
      I REALLY want one.. but I wont have the money until after Christmas.

7. Liria do you know if just the pukisha Set
      hands anf kitty ears will be available to buy seperatly ?
      either now or a later date ?

8. Second preorder period was going to be on 30th November, but changed to 27th instead. It will end either on December 10 OR when the allocated amount for second batch is completely sold out, whichever one comes first.

pukipuki is regular release and you will be able to purchase them after the preorder period is ended, but it will be different price and condition.

I'm pretty sure they will be available separately in later date, but at the moment option parts aren't available without a doll. If it's for you, since you've already ordered one you might be able to order it.. though I'm not completely sure and I need to get it confirmed with another admin. Please leave a note on CS Center or email at [email protected] :)

New information regarding payment etc is added.
      - Full Packages that were sold out in the first phase are available.
      - New products that were going to be introduced may not become available during the preorder period depending on the amount of workload (if there is less order=work to do, then we have time to prepare new products)
      - Customers who are ordering more than 10 pukipuki are to email FairyLand and let us know in advance. This is so we can handle group orders and calculate mileage points in more organized way.
      - Only limited number and amount of Paypal payments can be accepted because of withdrawal problem for Korean accounts. Customers who can pay using credit card are encouraged to use Eximbay, so Paypal payment limit can be kept as low as possible for those who can't pay using credit card.
      - Allocated number of Basic sets for second phase is similar to first phase, Full Packages will be available in smaller number than before.

9. Liria,

It says in the News & Notice that the Basic 1 for this pre order ships out on the 10th of December. Is that true?

10. they are up for ordering now

11. *pokes* I second this question ^_~*

I can't wait to get my Sugar!

12. I still can't get over how wonderful they are, the body is really perfect looking at the pictures its SO cute every part of the body. So unusual.

LIRIA: I asked this question before but not sure if you answered it but do you know more about the actual sculptor of these dolls? I would love to know more about them.

13. I'm so sorry that must have been a typo. It's meant to be 20th of December for second preorder Basic 1. I have changed it on the News & Notice section, thank you for letting me know.

Must have missed that question, sorry about that. CP (who also makes Delf etc) is the sculptor. We've recently added that comment on "introducing pukipuki" gallery posts. :)

14. Awesome! I'll try e_e

Uhmm...
      One last question, which doll is the one getting the piggy back in the last picture?! :D

15. Piki is getting the piggy back... Pipi is holding him/her.

16. Excuse me- confusion moment here. I thought that the shipping date for the second preorder was Jan 10th. Are the Basic 1 shipping earlier? If so I will need to change my shipping address as I will be gone during the holidays.

17. Liria said earlier that the Basic line was the first one and earlier one to be sent.
      And that is happening with this firt batch (my basic 1 was sent today ^^).

18. ok I'm thinking of swapping my order to adding a puki sugar full set to the place of a full basic 2 set concluding my order from first batch to second...

So my question is when will basic 2-first batch start shipping and when will the second batch?...is it a wise move?

19. Yes, Basic 1's are shipped faster than the others (within this year), other two are shipped January 10, 2008.
      For more information check the item pages on FairyLand Shopping Mall.

The shipping for Basic 2 and Full Packages for first preorder starts December 11. Basic 2 & Full package shipping for second preorder will be next year January.

20. I want to take part in the second pre-order, and want to know will I be charged for the doll when I order, or when he is shipped? Thank you!