1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland "pukipuki" Preorder Event Information

Oct 22, 2007

1. You'll be charged when you order :) After you place your order, if you pay with your credit card, they'll send you an invoice.

2. Can you request a specific color or choice of colors for eyes in the Full Set? I am getting an FCS Volks Kitty Boy, and he MUST have a little baby friend to purr and cuddle with, right???

3. It's rather difficult to match all the eye color requests because it really slows down the whole procedure.

Also.. just to add,

We do try to send the wigs that are photographed in the default picture, but because the wigs are handmade and it is difficult to make some of the curly wigs, we can't guarantee 100% that enough numbers of specific wigs can be made by the shipping date and have the "default" one sent out (hence we say random wig).

4. OK, I ordered a Pipi Full Set with EVERYTHING, and asked if they could do blue or lavender eyes. If they can, great, if not, oh well. I had one other question.... I added the Free Shipping Coupon, thinking it would give me free shipping, but it ADDED $30 to the total. Will I get an invoice that will request just the amount for the Doll, or am I completely confused here?

5. I see that free shipping coupon thing just completely confuses some of the customers... (as I was when I first heard about it)

Basically shipping would normally cost more than $30 for Area 3, but if you buy the coupon for $30 shipping will be done for free.
      = ie. shipping is $30 and will be charged if just one pukipuki is ordered.

BTW, current shipping policy for pukipuki will be changed once the preorder period ends.

6. So, it's not FREE shipping, but a reduced rate of $30 I am getting, right? *_* If I were to buy TWO Puki's it would be totally free?

7. Yes to put it simply it is reduced shipping, and yes shipping is free for two or more pukipuki.

Sorry things are bit confusing :sweat

8. hi Liria,

i'm [email protected] lost my fairyland ID & password can you pm it to me?

i want to order full set of puki piki & puki pipi

9. Important information about first batch shipping for 'pipi Red Bell', 'piki Strider' and 'sugar Bubblestripe' added.

Please refer to post #1

10. The "Request Collection Board" link isn't working. ^^; I can't find anywhere on the web site to post my shipping request.

11. Sorry, it should work now. :sweat

It's also called R-C-Board (look at menu on left hand side, below News & Notice and above Introducing pukipuki icon)

http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/board/list.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD19

12. It says only one set of mitten hands is supplied per full set, of course, but each full set in an order will get a pair if they have the December 20th shipping, won't they? Just to make sure for the multiple group orders.

13. I have emailed Korean FL admin to confirm, but I'm very sure it's just the applied/affected Full Packages, pipi Red Bell, piki Strider and sugar Bubblestripe.
      This is what I have been told,

Mitten hands are only given out to the three Full Packages for first batch.
      For example, even if 10 pukipuki are ordered, if only one applied Full Package is included in the order, only one pair will be given.

I'll just copy that sentences to the notice to make things more clear. Sorry about confusion.

14. We don't have to pay shipping for the wig or anything if we chose option 1, right?

edit: Also, where can I check my member ID?

15. I think it just means the name you sign in with??

Rachie XX

16. Hello Liria. I ordered a Piki Fullset, but I was wondering if I could get the white mohair wig instead, and still have it shipped out on time?

I was actually hoping I'd get a mohair wig with him. :sweat:

17. No additional shipping fee is necessary, FairyLand will pay for the wig shipping when they become ready.
      Member ID is your sign-in name if you have registered at FairyLand website as a member. :)

Yes, it is possible to have the mohair wig for the three affected Full Packages. We only have two mohair wigs (white and brown, shown on pipi Snow Puki photos) that are ready though.

18. i would also prefer the white mohair for my sugar. but with my fullset sugar, will i definately get the fullset wig? or is there a chance ill get something else? you said youd prefer if people didnt request wigs but...does this mean we can now?

im just afraid of getting something short or boyish D :

19. I have a few questions,
      I saw someone mentioning something about having 10 days to pay? How does that work? I have a fullset strider in my cart and few extra days to pay would be marvelous. what do I have to do to get the extra 10 days to pay?

When I added Strider to my cart, I calculated shipping for US and it came up as $0? Is this correct?

Also the wig problem only effects the first round of preorders, correct?

Thank you! :)

20. Dark Sakura, add the $30 shipping coupon to your cart as well, that way you'll get shipping for that amount. It's only free for 2 or more.

You have about a week to pay for your doll, you don't have to do anything to get the days :)

And yep, the wig delay is just on the first lot of fullset orders that were placed.