1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland "pukipuki" Preorder Event Information

Oct 22, 2007

1. Two last ones..
      How many days do I have left to pay? I ordered last night around 11.
      ...and how safe is Eximbay? I've never heard of it.

2. Are the puki pukis gone from the website? O_o;

3. Yeah, I think Dec. 10th was the last day for the 2nd preorder batch.

4. They will be back up they just took them down for now while they finish filling the orders. Then they will be back for regular orders and maybe something new in that line me hopes!

5. Did anyone pay using paypal? or was that an option?

I found the comments about a small armies of puki in the air invading North America and other parts of the World to be very amusing!!!

6. Yes you can pay with paypal as well as credit card using the online system they have. Both work well.

7. I thought paypal was not available for the second ordering period. Not meaning to chat in news

8. Oh I didn't know that. LIRIA - please answer this one :)

9. Paypal was unavailable for late first phase. There is a limit for amount of Paypal payments to be received during second phase and so we encourage customers to go for Eximbay if possible.

Item pages are temporarily taken off the website as cancelled stocks could still pop up again and preorder event is now finished. Normal sales for pukipuki will start once current preorder workload is under control.

[​IMG]

10. Any idea on when is going to be the nest preorder?

Geri

11. No more preorders they will go on sale on the site after this for a higher price ;)

12. Normal release of pukipuki is planned to start around 20th. There is still a lot of work to be done, so it could be slightly delayed but we are trying our best to have them ready as soon as possible.

13. How much higher?

Geri

14. *points to frontpage*
      The normal prices are there ;)

Basic 1 Price : $175 → $138(Special Preorder Price)

So normaly they would cost 175

15. Will we be able to buy the winking faceplate eventually? I'd love to have all the faces for mine.

16. Dear Liria,

I am from Spain, and I am really interested in buying one Puki in near future. Could you help me answering me some short questions? ^^

I just need to know if as a Spanish I should buy the doll in the international webpage or besides of that though some dealer? And could you please tell me how much I should pay with shipping costs included?

Thank you very much!

17. So, we need to order from the website? The dolls will be at the higher price and we can use Paypal?

18. By the way this is an old news thread. For current New Years Event information please refer to http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183464

We aren't sure at this stage whether it will be avaliable.

Currently we don't have any dealers and you need to purchase from our website http://efdoll.dreamweb.co.kr/
      Shipping is $35 to Spain per order placed in, and if total price exceeds $600 shipping is free.

Yes. Please check the website for pricing.

19. Liria,
      Since this is an old thread and you have redirected people to the new thread, I will close this one so it can be reviewed for information, but all new posts should be directed to the new one.

Many thanks for all your help!
      :)
      Michelle