1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland PukiPuki WIGS THAT FIT

Mar 19, 2011

1. hi nadja .

Oh, I would also hate that, its a big problem to get a nice fitting wig. I had one size 4 Kemper wig, took it to the sewing machine to get a better fit, but its not perfect,but useful - my Puki don't have any other right now.

[​IMG]

2. I have two wigs from Monstro Designs and both fit very well, no silicone cap needed. Here's one of them (slightly trimmed).

Has anyone tried the 3-4" wigs from Glib / mudoll on ebay?

[​IMG]
      Naomi by *~KCat~*, on Flickr

3. Kcat.

Nice fit on the wig and cute doll/dress and the boots is so cute.

4. Just cross posting here from the puki puki chat thread :)

So far for puki puki 3/4 wigs I have: 1 fairyland, 1 leeke, 1 volks dollfie plus, 2 faitio (on ebay), and 1 soom wig (yet to try that one, the rest fit great!)

I don't have a wig cap on. I have a puki puki flora and all do fit fine with out the cap, I still want to get one so they stay on better.

5. I've got a question regarding Parabox wigs for PukiPuki. Which size should I choose? They got both 3.5" and 4" wigs, but I really don't know what would fit better... Or does it depend on the individual wig style?

6. Reika: 3/4" will fit without a wig cap. 4" will need a wig cap because it's actually a teensy bit big. Size 4" is actually perfect for the Multi-heads!

If you don't mind laying out a bit more money, the same rule applies for Monique "Gold" wigs (artificial mohair) in 3/4" fit perfectly and are super soft & re-styleable!

7. Thank you very much for your kind answer, GoodbyeKitty! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. ;)

And thank you for the tipp regarding Monique wigs. Now I only have to find an EU seller...

8. I highly recommend 1Mim for her wigs, They are high quality and always fit beautifully! I have several that I ordered from her. She is the BEST! :aheartbea
      1Mim wigs

9. Does anyone know if ElfDoll tiny wigs will fit Puki? I'm not sure what size they are. It doesn't say anywhere on their site.....

10. I don't know if they fit, but the Elfdoll tiny head circumference is 7.5 cm, so a little bit less than 3 inch. I found that information by clicking on the left side menu (Elfdoll info => [TINY] Tiny Elf Doll's Dimensions & Comparison with CD). Hope that helps :-)

11. All of my PukiPukis and RealPukis wear wigs from Tabloach. I'm happy with them. There is no trouble with fitting and they stay on! Before Tabloach, I bought a lot of others, both mohair and synthetic, because there are such cute styles but when I get them on the dolls there is just too much hair and it looks very out of scale.

Merci

12. Hi guys. Reviving this because I'm being all negative about the wig I ordered for one of my Pukis recently. It hasn't gotten here yet lol and I'm already anticipating that it won't work.

So I may need to be looking for a white-blond wig for one of my Guys. I've done this search before and come up with zilch, so that particular Puki just became someone else XD
      He's back again, and in need of hair.

Also I may need a brown wig for one of my girls.

Boy first. Monique's Jojo in White Blond would be the ultimate grail wig for him, but they don't come that small (at least not that I can find). I generally go with fur for most of my tinies but I can't find one in the right color. Any help would be appreciated!!

Alternately, I would love to see Pukis in Jpop wigs. I really need to see scale and fit. I guess I can't see fit too well lol but if you could mention how well or not well it fits that would be fabulous! <33

Thank you!

13. I love this wig!!! Do you think fits well on a Lati White special ?

It is so difficult to find it, where I can find it please? I found only in blond hair

14. Please someone can confirm or show pics how Volks Dollfie Plus wigs fit puki puki heads?
      Thank you! I think volks wigs are wonderful and cute style... I really wish they could fit puki puki perfectly as the post I quoted say, without caps etc.

Thank you!

15. Do Lati White wigs fit on the pukipuki's ? I found a great seller of those.

16. Thank you for the advice ☺️ I’m scared my poor Tinker (pukipuki Flora) will be bald forever!

17. It's hard to me find a good wig, I have one Monique wig but it doesn't fit without wig cape.