1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. she loves bright colors, the more the merrier

2. I've been stalking all the threads for Realfee's for a couple of months now and have fallen in love with them, all of them. I bought my first one a month ago here on the marketplace and it was a complete spur of the moment destiny thing. Here is my little cutie, shes a Coco and I've named her Lumin.
      [​IMG]

3. Thank you Kaname Kimura! I'm so in love with her.

4. Greenfaerie, my first Realfee was Coco as well!
      Your Lumin is beautiful:love
      Did she come with those eyes?

5. I think I must definitely look for a Realfee. The more I look at everyone’s photos the more I yearn for one of my own.

6. Thank you, and I think Coco was a good one to start with because she is so darn cute and sweet. The eyes are Enchanted Doll, and I've had them for ages. I love them on her!

Sorry to be spamming this thread, but here is my second Realfee June, his name is Daye.
      [​IMG]

#187 greenfaerie, Nov 30, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2018
    7. Yes, Lumin's eyes go so well with her sweet face. What size are they?
      Question for everyone: what is your favorite eye size for your Realfee?

#188 Lemon Balm Sprite, Nov 30, 2018
      Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    8. The eyes in Lumin are 14's

9. cricket would like to wish you all a merry christmas filled with magic and wonder
      [​IMG]

10. What a cool picture!

11. That is a magical sweet picture of Cricket.

12. thanks, it took some fiddling to get the angle and exposure right, but i love how it turned out

13. Dax and Daye outdoors on Christmas.
      [​IMG]

14. Totally random aside, but for anyone still looking for shoe options, Debs Adorables on the bay of evil offers 12" Marley Wentworth flats that fit loosely with socks.

15. Thanks for that! I've been having problems finding shoes that fit with socks.

16. Looks like I'm the only one posting here. :aeyepop: Anyway, just in case anyone wants to see more RF, here's my girls dressed up in their default clothes.
      [​IMG]

17. I want to see more RLFs!!! TY. Not sure why this tread is so slow... RLFs are amazing dolls and soooooo versatile! (guess that means I need to take a few more photos myself ;) )

18. Don’t feel alone! Here are some friends...

[​IMG]three realfee - 1 by joe golightly, on Flickr

Man, what a process I had to go through to get that posted!

19. My girl has been away for a face up for mooooonths! I should probably be making stuff while waiting, but it's hard to make stuff when I don't totally know what her face will look like. I'm also waiting on a new wig for her!

[​IMG]