1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. Looking back at older posts for RF it looks as if people were posting regularly, yourself included, and now, it's deader than dead. Where did everyone go? :horror: Hopefully Fairyland will have a new Realfee for us to buy soon, perhaps that would get this group going again. Oh yeah, please do post pics.

2. Yay! they are so cute! Is that Haru's dress? if yes did you remove the blue feathers?

3. One more picture, this time of my 2 boys in their room, here's Daye (June) and Dax (Pano)
      [​IMG]

4. I’m so excited! For the past two weeks I’ve been scouring the DoA marketplace hunting for the perfect little companion to reshell a very special character of mine. Once upon a time, 8 or so years ago, I had her in Realpuki form but her character had so much complexity and depth there was just no way to properly express it in something that teeny-tiny. Needing funds to purchase a very limited doll, I went ahead and sold her way back then...and I’ve kicked myself for it ever since because nothing else has ever worked. She was a RP Pupu, and I guess I just never got over the perfection of that face for her character no matter how small she was. Happy, happy news! I was just able to purchase her in Realfee form!:) I was looking at an ad for an entirely different Realfee and after scrolling down, found it included the Pupu faceplate as an extra! And there I was with funds at the ready! Now I’ll be able to finally have my beloved Grannybelle in a larger form, and I know she’ll be absolutely perfect. It’s like my tiny Grannybelle finally grew up to fit the size of her character!:D

5. How lovely to see you now have 4 Realfees, greenfaerie!!!

And congrats on finding a Realfee Pupu, PoeticSoul!!!

Here's an older photo of 2 of my Realfees.

[​IMG]

6. Good eye! Yes, that’s Haru’s dress on Coco, but I tucked the feathers away for the picture.

7. Darling photo!, I love all of their weapons. Yep, your Coco was the one that started my RLF obsession, and I now have six of them, and wouldn't mind having more.

8. 6! How very awesome! Technically, I also have 6, but 2 RF bodies have pukifee faces. And then a few shared with Mari, plus Coco and Toki sleeping faces, which I'll need to paint this summer, along with the Sira event plate.

Here's 4 of them all wearing some things made by me.

[​IMG]

9. @El BJD, what a fabulous grouping of Realfees! That’s an absolute tribe with a facinating storyline I’m sure. They must rule your dolly kingdom.:D And I think your Pukifee/Realfee hybrids absolutely count in the Realfee realm...certainly I love seeing them here and adore their proportions. It’s like one big happy family where some members are slightly different in size is all.:) I know when my Realfee arrives, I’ll be putting that Pukifee Pupu head on her straight away!;)

#209 PoeticSoul, Jan 28, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    10. They do indeed, PoeticSoul, both their storyline and their realm. :)

Here's my 2 pukifee faces, Cony & Rin, with their RF bodies.

[​IMG]

11. Squee!:XD: They’re so cute! and I must say, @El BJD your crochet and knitting for these little ones is positively sublime!

12. Aw, thank you very much, PoeticSoul!! Your reward is one more photo! Here's my lovely Mari, faceup by our very talented @Ban Sidhe

[​IMG]

13. Love them all! and their clothes are wonderful, I'm so impressed that you made them.

Did you make their dresses? I really need to start sewing, crocheting, something. The pukifee faces are really sweet, ugh, I dare not go there. Too many dolls already.

#214 greenfaerie, Jan 28, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2019
    14. Yes, I crocheted their dresses and knitted their sweaters. :)

FYI, if you delve into the pukifee face plates, you need a pukifee connector so they'll fit onto the RF body.

15. @El BJD, your Mari is gorgeous! And I love that display...it’s positively magical!:)

@Kima, Wow...those eyes! They’re so beautiful in your girl. She’s absolutely lovely.:D I love these little ones in sparkly eyes. I’m assuming they’re Oscar eyes. Do you mind me asking what size they are? The fit is wonderful.

16. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience buying My Life 6" dolls - I know 6" Lori doll clothes fit RealFee (almost perfectly), but My Life minis are quite a bit chunkier than the Lori minis. I can't tell if it's worth buying any, and hoping/planning for them to fit Littlefee, or if they'll just be small on ltf and loose on rlf.

Nevermind, I found it in the clothing database. I'm surprised at how well they seem to fit, though, considering the difference between the My Life As dolls and the Lori dolls - I definitely thought they would be too big for rlf.

#217 ohbumblebee, Jan 29, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    17. I just came across one of my favourite photos of Pano, showing off at a local doll show a few years ago. :)

[​IMG]