1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. Thanks, @bajib! And may I say your Luna is so sweet in her lovely dress and sparkly eyes! Precious!:)

2. Happy Valentine's Day!

[​IMG]

3. @Lemon Balm Sprite, your two are absolutely adorable...like candy hearts for Valentines Day! Those sweaters are truly beautiful.:)

4. Thank you for your kind words. I'm very happy I have both a girl and a boy. I've made a ton of girly clothes and dresses. I have to say it's quite refreshing to make some boy clothes for a change.

5. Your Eva is so lucky to have such a cute little teddy. They are adorable together!

6. Your Eva is adorable

7. @Kima, your Eva looks so innocent and precious with her teddy...what a wonderful photo!:)

8. I like the way you styled your Eva, she is adorable!

On another note, I figured out that my Luna is probably one of the only dolls, that I kept absolutely full-set for over a year now... so I guess it was time for a change. We started small, just with some new eyes. But next will (probably) be a new wig and a different outfit. I'm just not sure what would suit him. o.O

[​IMG]

Knowing myself, he'll probably just stay like that for the next year :)

9. I like the small change. Those new eyes suit him really well. He looks gorgeous!

10. those new eyes are lovely

11. @Sharkyra, those eyes really enhance his look. They’re absolutely beautiful and so full of character.:)

12. I’ve been lurking and enjoying the beautiful pictures!

I’m seeing some really pretty eyes and really need to know what you all recommend! My Toki desperately needs some new eyes! Nothing I’ve tried has looked right. There are so many different eyes to choose from, I’m getting overwhelmed. Thank you for any advice!

13. @Sharkyra those eyes are really pretty.

@kurogane I mostly use enchanted doll eyes but that’s because I buy them at doll shows and they’re really hard to pass up. I also have two from soom that I really like (I bought them with my dolls). I use them on my realfee.

[​IMG]

14. @brightberry thank you, I will seriously look into getting a pair. Your little one is so so cute, and the eyes have just enough white so they stand out. I have a wig just like yours (on another doll), but reversed, dark on top, white underneath.

15. I went down an eye size for mine and use 10mm glass eyes. The little extra white showing makes a huge difference. I think Harlow's are from Captured in Glass. They're half pale purple and half sea green.

[​IMG]Harlow by Beth Simmons, on Flickr

16. I usually use 12mm Oscar jewel eyes in June’s regular-eyed head, and 14mm Oscar jewel eyes in her silly Sira head, but I just put these 14mm blank unknown glass eyes in June’s wink face and it really works for her character. Grannybelle is an ancient seer, so I figured this “blind eye” look works when she’s in her fortune telling mode. I love that she’s a shape-shifter, so can change her look on a whim and still be the same character. I’m having so much wicked fun switching up her looks.:)

[​IMG]

17. I was hesitating about changing eyes of my Coco. Thanks for great pictures and advice. It helps me a lot.

brightberry, your June looks great with those eyes! Such a sweet and innocent expression!

LadyMadrigal, you are right, the little extra white showing in Harlow's eyes makes a huge difference. Her face is just ... perfect!

PoeticSoul, I love your idea of switching up Grannybelle's looks. It's hard to decide which one is the best.