Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. Probably not long - They typically appear after the fourth layaway payment :)

2. Got it, Thanks :)

3. Here's my comparison photo of pkf/rlf/ltf, they're pretty different. RLF also have chunkier butts.

[​IMG]

4. YAY, just paid off my PKF Jude so Mya (RLF hybrid) will have a new head! (I think this will be the 5th version :XD:)

5. My Jude Hybrid is now complete -
      [​IMG]New PKF by Ban, on Flickr

6. She's so cute!

7. HAHAHA - I saw the photo first and thought, how cool, someone got a @Ban Sidhe faceup! Then I looked at the posters name. Doh!

8. My Ena full option set just shipped from DDE. <3

9. Ooh I hope that means most of them are going out now!

10. Oh wow! That's great news! :)

I went a little nuts for a dragon clan -- as I kinda wanted to make each style of Realfee into it's own little group and I wasn't sure which splits might fall through -- so that should mean my WS Ena and Tan Rian might ship soon, but my NS Rian dragon and NS Ena dragon are on longer layaways.

11. That is a clan! Can’t wait to see them.

12. ohmygosh, that is really exciting. can’t wait to see all of them.

13. I am so stoked to see they are getting shipped and are arriving :D
      I ordered a tan full option about a week after release, so I'm hoping for another week, maybe two.... hopefullllll

14. So excited for everyone that is waiting for their dragon babies! I have 2 coming both fullset w/ dragon leggies. I ordered the first day of the release, don't know if that makes any difference but I haven't heard from DDE yet.

15. I took the plunge and ordered a full option Rian! I liked Ena, but her lips aren't really what I like in a doll, so I'm just going to order my Rian a longer wig and turn him into a girl! Glad I waited though, as I'm eligible for the minifee event head... so glad I got that job and saved up!

16. I have one payment left on my fullset Ena! I can't wait, she is so adorable. Hoping customs isn't too bad as I'm in Europe and the only Fairyland dealer is DDE.

17. In the UK our Customs comes to around 20% (of the total 'with' shipping) plus a $20 handling fee, and Denver Doll don't undervalue the parcel. So it can be a fair sum.

Dolk also do layaway on Fairyland, and tend to list a lower price on the parcel for customs, but DDE have the top reputation.

18. Got my Ena (via DDE) yesterday! She’s so cute!

[​IMG]

More pics are on my Instagram. Nothing too high quality yet—I wanted to get right to crafting for her :)

19. How adorable! I haven't gotten notice from DDE that mine is ready (I still have a couple months left on my layaway, anyway) so I will live vicariously through your photos!