Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. Probably not long - They typically appear after the fourth layaway payment :)

2. Got it, Thanks :)

3. Here's my comparison photo of pkf/rlf/ltf, they're pretty different. RLF also have chunkier butts.

[​IMG]

4. YAY, just paid off my PKF Jude so Mya (RLF hybrid) will have a new head! (I think this will be the 5th version :XD:)

5. My Jude Hybrid is now complete -
      [​IMG]New PKF by Ban, on Flickr

6. She's so cute!

7. HAHAHA - I saw the photo first and thought, how cool, someone got a @Ban Sidhe faceup! Then I looked at the posters name. Doh!

8. My Ena full option set just shipped from DDE. <3

9. Ooh I hope that means most of them are going out now!

10. Oh wow! That's great news! :)

I went a little nuts for a dragon clan -- as I kinda wanted to make each style of Realfee into it's own little group and I wasn't sure which splits might fall through -- so that should mean my WS Ena and Tan Rian might ship soon, but my NS Rian dragon and NS Ena dragon are on longer layaways.

11. That is a clan! Can’t wait to see them.

12. ohmygosh, that is really exciting. can’t wait to see all of them.

13. I am so stoked to see they are getting shipped and are arriving :D
      I ordered a tan full option about a week after release, so I'm hoping for another week, maybe two.... hopefullllll

14. So excited for everyone that is waiting for their dragon babies! I have 2 coming both fullset w/ dragon leggies. I ordered the first day of the release, don't know if that makes any difference but I haven't heard from DDE yet.