1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. Yes!! she is incredibly cute! I just got my shipping notification from DDE today, so I should have my two in a few days.

2. I also got my shipping notification today! Hoping she'll slip through customs somehow xD

3. Ooh so exciting to see them start to come home.

I ordered direct from Fairyland and then added the summer event head so I think my order will be a bit longer coming, but it's lovely to see other people's dolls in the meantime.

4. I added the summer event head as well. Already long waiting time is even longer.

5. I got notice over the holiday weekend that my Ena arrived. I'm going to pay down the rest of my layaway in two payments because I want her home asap!!

6. I'm happy for you, Kirahfaye.
      Since I added the summer event gift I thought my Ena won't be shipped before October. And today I got the shipping notice from Fairyland. I can't believe it! I'm really impressed by Fairyland!

7. So excited to see everyones dragon babies! I got an early notice that my Rian had arrived at DDE but I still had two payments left. Safe to say I paid those off early (after all two months from now starts holidays and anything in the holiday mail terrifies me) and I got a shipping notice today!

I hope for pic spam when everyone received theirs!

8. Anyone get their dragon babies not get the head magnets this time around or did I just get the lucky one they forgot to put in? Can't attach my girls horns.

9. My Ena also didn't have head magnets glued in. I used some krazy glue and popped them in. It was annoying!

10. My Ena arrived today. Her head magnets were in a little plastic bag as well.
      So here she is and her name is Emberly
      [​IMG]

11. I got my Ena today, and is anyone else having issues with the faceplate? I got it on the first time realized the magnets weren't glued in; struggled to get it off and get the magnets glued in. Now her faceplate won't go on all the way and keeps popping off. I'm really disappointed honestly. I had a realfee when they were first released, and I don't recall having this problem.:(

12. She is adorable!

13. All these little dragons are so adorable ♡ I'm currently saving up for a Realfee so I hope Fairyland won't suddenly discontinue them.

Any idea why they're only offering the dragons right now? I thought basics were available all year round.

14. The basic Realfees were temporarily (?) discontinued a few months ago, along with Pukipuki, F65, and a few other of the less popular lines. It was around the time Fairyland announced they were re-organizing and focusing on quality control, I believe. Now, new releases like the centaurs and the dragons are available during the order timeframes, but you can't get a basic or parts any time you want.

They still pop up secondhand on the marketplace quite a bit though!

15. I just counted how many working days it's been since my friend and I ordered and it's 60-ish. She ordered tan though so it should only be about two more weeks of waiting woo!

16. Eee! Mine came today! She is so cute. I haven't put her dragon legs on yet, but I just love her.

[​IMG]

17. My Ena arrived today too, and I have a question for you all:

Did anyone else get their Realfee Ena (full package) in a LITTLEFEE box? Isn't there supposed to be a specific Realfee box for Realfees?

I just find it weird, but I also remember that my Pukifee Zoe came in a box that said "Pukipuki" on the front.

I'd like your feedback though, please.

18. @miffimifster Both of my realfees came in Littlefee boxes. It is strange they haven’t made new ones.
      @NozomiViolet I haven’t had any problems with her faceplate. It seems really tight to me and I’ve removed it twice now.

Also, the magnets weren’t glued in for either of my realfees. I think that so we can choose where to place them. I used eye putty on my June so I could move his ears.

19. I'm scouring the secondhand marketplace like crazy hoping for that one special girl to pop up. It's a little sad that the basics and parts aren't available all the time. The friends I know that own a Realfee are too scared to tote them around since replacement parts aren't easily available.

Congratulations! I absolutely adore her, she's in normal skin if I'm not mistaken? She's beautiful.

20. Ahhh... ok, not just me then.
      Must be a cost thing then. They probably have more Littlefee boxes than they need, so why pay to order new Realfee ones.

Gotta shop for some shoes now. :dance