1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. I feel so blessed ^__^ I found someone in Europe selling a Realfee that matches my budget. Now we play the waiting game. Can I have some spam to tide us over until then?

2. @Siara Doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you find what your looking for at a price you can afford.:)

Here's my Li (short for Linaria) AKA Toki with a gender change.
      ~ Charming, delicate and graceful best describe this one. Although she is quite tall for a fairy, Li may look a little fragile, but don't be misled, she comes from hardy stock. Li spends a lot of time in the sunshine and enjoys wearing bright, strong colours, her favourite colour being pink! She also keeps my two mischievous fairies in their place.

[​IMG]

3. All my Realfees have Pukifee faces so I hope that's acceptable as spam to tide you over ;)

[​IMG]Ocean by Snow Nymrah, on Flickr

@Siara , what Realfee are you getting? :D

(also my order arrived in Amsterdam early last morning, which is like two hours away from me, but it hasn't moved for over 24 hours now :...()

4. Here's Jippo (my RealFee Soso) together with my Pipos Cheshire (this was a size comparison picture when the Cheshire cat arrived, that's why the poor cat has no clothes yet):
      [​IMG]Size comparison 2 by spih_2, on Flickr

5. I got a new fall-ish outfit for my girls! I just wish the shoes fit, they always look a little goofy with just the socks.

[​IMG]

6. Thank you for all the spam :3 so many interesting Realfee here in the thread. I love that they're so versatile. I think my little addition won't be arriving until somewhere next week. Too bad I won't be able to get her ready before the event I was going to attend that weekend because I would have loved to take her.

Li looks awesome. The color scheme is adorable and her eyeshadow is gorgeous. Good thing she's there to keep the others in check.

That's more than adorable and acceptable spam. I love her custom face-up and her little keys. I think it's a Realfee Mari that's coming my way. Unfortunately no sleeping faceplate but I'm just so happy that one of these is coming to live with me. I hope your order moves soon :( probably customs having some play time with it.

7. My Ena is on her way. ETA - Saturday!

8. I knitted Orm a warmer jacket (because the weather has been quite chilly, only a few degrees above freezing). I also painted his horns silver with a bit metallic blue to emphasize the structure. Now his horns match his claws. I have not done anything to his wings. They look a bit odd worn over clothes. For a realistic look the jacket should be open at the back with space left for the wings to come out. So far I have just left the wings in the box.
      [​IMG]Orm's new jacket by spih_2, on Flickr

9. I think the blue silver is a great choice of colour for his claws and horns, looks very frosty. :)

And I love your Jippo in his Jester suit, did you make this yourself?

10. Yes, I made Jippo's jester suit.

11. Our order finally came T_T I also got a message back from FL a few days ago saying the delay had been due to an issue with the faceup that they caught right before shipping apparently.
      Anyway!
      My girl has her new legs and I am smitten, they suit her so well.

The picture won't work so please click here!

It's making me realise she needs a cleanin' and a dyein' though. I had wanted to dye the legs anyway, but her body is yellowed and her face is spray painted so it never matched anyway. And since I ordered dye I might as well dye the whole thing.

My friend ordered an Ena in tan with faceup and she is just beautiful. You can see her face here.

12. I thought the white jacked did not look fancy enough on Orm, so I added a tabard and a belt. (And the long white scarf is for really cold days).
      [​IMG]Orm's new tabard by spih_2, on Flickr

#472 spih, Oct 8, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    13. Spih, Orm is freaking adorable!

Okay, worst photo in the world, but here's my Ena. She's actually wearing a Barbie dress and a pinafore from a Campbell Soup Kids set right now.
      [​IMG]

14. @Snow Aw! She’s so sweet sitting like that.
      @spih That tabard looks really good on him! I love that his entire look.
      @Kirahfaye Your girl is really cute. I can’t believe she fits a Barbie dress.

15. All these new arrivals look absolutely stunning ^__^ Ena and Rian are such cuties.

My partner just let me know that the mailman dropped a package off at home and I have this sneaking suspicion that it's my new desk buddy. I'll get to open the box once I get home. I'm glad to have some good news because work has been a drag and everyone seems in a foul mood today.

Some spam to pass the time would be much appreciated~

16. @brightberry, there were only 2 Barbie dresses from my stash that fit her relatively well and both of them have spaghetti straps. The straps are too long, but that would be easy enough to fix if I wanted to bother. LOL

17. So I mostly cleaned my imp girl, in preparation of dyeing, so I just wanted to show you my three skintoned gal xD

I haven't found a good photohost yet so please click <3

Her head and body will be dyed light blue (her body a few hues bluer than it already is because she's yellowed a bit) and her dragon parts will be a darker turqouise.
      I have to figure out how to unstring the legs because goshdarnit are they strung tightly.

18. I can't wait to see the final doll, Snow!

19. Thanks! She will be much more coherent in the end xD
      Not sure when I will work on her though.

20. Gave my Pistachio a fresh faceup last week. The blushing on her chin had chipped a couple of weeks ago and figured it was time. She also got a new outfit for fall. <3 <3 <3

[​IMG]