1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. Decided to take some photos of Minuet on the griffin body.

She's pretty cute.

[​IMG]

2. So much fun catching up - great photos everyone!

3. So cute CathyM!

I dyed my girl yesterday. It was mostly a success. Now she's all put together I am not happy with the head. It was NS so it took the dye differently.
      I will need to find me a ws sleeping Ante plate (there don't seem to be any around atm boo).
      [​IMG]

The body and legs turned out great though! But I do not recommend anyone to unstring the legs >_> they are veeeery tight and trying to get them unstrung was a scary ride. Restringing them took like 45 minutes.
      My phone doesn't want to pick up colors correctly but the body is a nice pale blue, like the orignal blue but a tad more vibrant.

4. Does anyone know if ten-ping shoes will fit realfee feet? I'm having a hard time finding measurements to compare.

5. According to Ruby Red Galleria, Ten Ping's foot is 27 mm, whereas Realfee's foot length is 30 mm. Sometimes they show the inner length of a shoe, so I'd go by that.

#485 El BJD, Nov 2, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    6. @El BJD Thank you! I'm having a hard time finding shoes. :(

7. I found shoes on eBay, but haven't bought any for a few years. Try searching for 'doll shoes 31mm'. I just saw a few. Also try 'lati yellow sp' shoes.

PS, there's a 'What fits thread' on the first page of this thread and one of my favourite pix of my Realfees. :)

#487 El BJD, Nov 2, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2019
    8. @El BJD Thank you, I've tried looking through the what fits thread before and most of the links are dead. I've found looking for the lati yellow sp turns up regular lati yellow sized or lati white sp. I'll try searching again with the length measurement. Thanks again!

9. I purchased "Marley Wentworth Flats" from Debs2Adorables on the Bay of Evil. They will fit with socks but may be a touch loose without. I also get shoes from Sumomo on Etsy. Those are gorgeous but will no fit with socks or tights.

10. Sorry about those links! Also try Fatiao on Etsy.

11. Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'm eyeing a certain Realfee at the moment. I'm doubting a little regarding the authenticity. It doesn't come with a box but does come with their certificate of authenticity. How does one check the code on the CoA to check whether it's legitimate?

12. @Siara my friend was told that in order for fairyland to check their coas you need the order number and the date it was placed. Hopefully the seller can provide you with that info. Also, unless the doll was the only ine placed on that order, the coa isn't connected to the doll at all. Just the order.

For example, Denverdoll is a dealer for fairyland. They place orders every Saturday. There could be 5 or 20 individual orders attached to that one Saturday order. After the order is filled and ready to be mailed, they print off barcodes that are attached to that saturday order and slap them on the pretty coa cards. And either send them in a bunch for dd to put in the doll boxes, or they do that themselves. But basically all they can tell you is if the barcode number matches that particular order number and if there was a realfee/pukifee/mnf/feeple in that order. That's all.

Sorry for the long winded explanation.

#493 Zavrinas, Nov 6, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    13. @Zavrinas Thank you very much ^__^ you made it pretty easy to understand.

14. RealFees in the Snow Queen's realm:
      [​IMG]Nonhuman by spih_2, on Flickr

(Sorry about the bad light, it is hard to get decent pictures at this time of the year.)

15. @spih, I absolutely adore your group! I love how wonderfully they all go together...I can really envision a fascinating story just looking at them!:D

16. "Is my vest finished yet", asked Afallon (on the griffin body). "Just this much more", said Maddie (DreamHigh Studio House Elf Willie).

[​IMG]

17. cricket wanted to show off some great new chairs we found this year in various christmas aisles. all of them were christmas ornies
      [​IMG]new chairs by onebluestocking, on Flickr

18. thanks, they are all from canadian shops so there may be some near you too. i still need to cut he loops of the wooden chairs, and fill in the hole on the cream one where i yanked the hanger out but for the most part they were right ready to go