1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. lovely wigs @PoeticSoul she looks very pleased with them

cricket taught the little girls beading so they could make bracelets for meg and the big girls
      [​IMG]

2. cricket enjoying the snow
      [​IMG]

3. Your Cricket looks like very cheerful girl.

Did you do dress and boots by yourself or bought it somewhere?

4. i made the hat and sweater, the top, pants and shoes are all from various people on etsy. the top was supposed to be for a blythe doll which is why it is just a bit long on cricket

5. winterfun[​IMG]

6. @wilkies, such a wonderful photo! I love how he’s dressed so warm and snuggly.:)

7. OMG - that face! :love

8. Lovely snow scene and those stacked snowmen made me chuckle, wilkies!

9. Been enjoying all the lovely pics. Still not sure what I think about the dragon ears but they may be growing on me. Think my wallet will be happier if I only get the dragon parts LOL. Hoping they might come out with the meowfees later this year so that I can get one. Does anybody know what facebook page the post references?

10. Likely Kim SunHwa's page, you often see new FL items posted there before they go up on the site.

11. Hi everyone.

I just received my second hand Realfee Ena yesterday :D I don’t see any of the issues with the faceplates, but am thinking her first owner likely fixed any issues. That being said, I have two questions for any of you who also have her.

1. how do you get the horns to attach through the wig (the magnets don’t seem strong enough to go through).

2. what did you do for coloring her dragon parts? Mine came with the white, and I’d like to blush up the color all over and add some red. Would you use pastel, paint, a combination of both?

any tips are appreciated.:)

[​IMG]

I was able to get the horns to attach. I guess I just didn’t have them in the right spot![​IMG]

#532 NikkiB, Jan 9, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2020
    12. For the dragon parts, either pastel or paint or both is fine. However, if you're going to paint accents over the pastels, be sure to seal your final layer of pastels good before painting.

13. Thanks. That’s what I was thinking. I’d like to give them some light color on the larger areas and then apply paint to accent. I’ve had luck with water color paints, they seem to blend better for me.

14. [​IMG]

I forgot to post a picture of my girl Hylia Mipha here that I bought with a friend in a split. I gave her another wig and eyes. And eventually will get her another face-up. The full set face-up is lovely, but doesn't capture the character I want for her. She is my lovely Dryad and the wife of my other Realfee Briala Izetta ^_^

15. she’s beautiful!

16. Thanks <3

17. I've just joined the RealFee club by adopting a 'June' from the marketplace and he's utterly adorable, hell I even love his default faceup!
      Why have I not fallen for these before..why....WHY???? Somebody give me a good shake for I have been a fool these past years.

I do hope they open up orders for them again at some point (I know the line manager is seriously ill and that's why some lines are off sale) because I'm pining for a Pano, tan resin complete with little hoofies!!!!

18. Welcome to the RealFee world, @Blodeuwedd! I was also recently adopted by an Ena, myself.

#539 Kirahfaye, Feb 4, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    19. I just love my little dragon girl!