1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. Here's my little guy, a Realfee June. Still haven't come up with a name yet and am waiting for new eyes.
      Love him to bits!!

He's wearing some Barbie shorts I got years ago with another doll and a Gugumoda Littlefee hat that came with a pjs set until I get something else.

[​IMG]Realfee June by Ali MacTavish-Riach, on Flickr

2. He’s so adorable!

3. Awww...your June is such a cute guy! I just adore the June sculpt...that little mouth is to die for!:) Congratulations on getting him.

4. I’ve just completed a very fun project for my own Realfee June, Grannybelle. I love spoiling her and now she’s gotten her very own ITA bag!:) Luts carries these fun ITA bags (backpack) with clear compartments (I purchased mine in stock from Fabric, Friends and Dolls.) The idea is to fill the clear plastic sections with things you’re passionate about collecting...in this case it’s my beloved Grannybelle and some of her stuff. She is an antique fairy, so I tried to express that in the things I chose to display along with her in her bag. Now I can keep her near me, and my new puppy can’t eat her or her wig!:thumbup And the interior of the bag itself holds her entire collection of clothing, faceplates, wigs and extras.

[​IMG]

#544 PoeticSoul, Feb 11, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    5. Ooh that bag is such a good idea!

Thanks, I'm so glad I got him and I will freely admit initially I had no intention of using the June faceplates, I was going to give a faceup to the Mari one that came with it and use that however as soon as I opened the box my mind changed completely.

I'm finding clothing a bit of a pain to find though probably as I'm so fussy. I did look at the 'what fits' thread but am still struggling to find anything I like as I want things that look pixie-ish and preferably not knitted unless it's a top.
      Do they fit Holala clothes? I've seen a couple of cute things on Etsy.

6. He is gorgeous. I have to admit that June never really caught my eye before but I love how you've styled your little boy.

7. I think there's not enough Realfee out there ! Thank you for sharing your little ones and their funny faces. Here's mine, Jupiter, a realfee May. At first I had an Haru head, but I sold it as soon as I saw this gorgeous one on Etsy. She kept original Haru's wig and eyes on this pic, but she has a new wig now. Any other May here ? ^_^

[​IMG]

8. She's lovely @dollulaby. I have Mae but she sacrificed her body for another! I'm on a continual hunt for a body and the rabbit legs etc for her but I've had no luck so far.
      I need to photograph my girls.

#548 smudge, Feb 25, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    9. @dollulaby what a cutie...I love her custom face-up. Those lips are divine!:)

10. Oh wow, she is pretty :O

11. Thank you very much to all of you ^_^ By the way, do you know where I can find some clothes ? There isn't a lot of possibilities on Etsy, and I'm not a fan of crochet, which I see often. If you have any idea I'd be glad to know !

12. She's adorable @dollulaby, May is on my wish list of Realfee so thank you for sharing her!

I know what you mean about clothes, apparently they can fit into some looser Blythe clothing if that helps. I've seen a few people use Blythe short dresses or tops as dresses for Realfee, same goes for short legged baggy pants or dungarees. Some Kish Riley doll clothing also fits if it's to your liking. It's not my taste but then again I'm fussy lol.

His new eyes arrived and they're perfect! They're a custom pair from CandyKitten on Etsy.

[​IMG]New eyes!! by Ali MacTavish-Riach, on Flickr

#552 Blodeuwedd, Feb 27, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    13. I have actually had some luck with madam alexander 8 inch doll clothes for my Realfee Ena. You might have to modify them a bit, but there are some cute outfits. Look on Ebay for them

14. Can anyone recommend any wig sellers that fit? I'm fed up of attempting to get Eva's wig to stay on her head!
      Also, what is your preferred eye size in these guys? I think FL has them down as 14mm but I was wondering if 12mm would also work. Thanks

#554 smudge, Mar 3, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    15. YAY - so happy to see she has a great home!

16. My realfee Ena has 12mm eyes, so for some sculpts it definitely works ^_^

I got a 5/6 mohair wig from Hasel's Aesthetics. And they fit perfectly, better than the Ena fullset wig which kept popping off in my case.

17. [​IMG]
      These are my two girls together ^_^

18. Thanks so much. I'll take a look at Hazels.

19. Here's an older photo of my 6 Realfee, (Ladyhawke, Gray Owl, Caliburn, Afallon, Young Hercules & Young Xena), all in their fullset wig except Coco's. FL seemed to make so many of the similar blond wigs that I stopped buying the fullsets.

[​IMG]

20. What a fabulous crew you have!