1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. Thanks, smudge!! I also have Mari and an unpainted Sira. They both have to share bodies, as I 'stole' a few bodies for 2 of my pukifees.

2. What a wonderful fantasy-based crew! You must have so much fun with them...they’re positively epic!:)

3. Thanks so much, PoeticSoul!! I do indeed have fun with them plus enjoy making many of their props!!

And they interact so well with other bjds, such as my DreamHigh Stdio House Elf Willie.

[​IMG]

#563 El BJD, Mar 13, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    4. And here's my Mari, aka Nimue, faceup by the wonderful Ban Sidhe!

[​IMG]

5. I have a similar issue - lots of heads and only 4 bodies!

6. @El BJD your settings are absolutely magical! You’re obviously having way too much fun with your incredible crew of Realfee.:lol: That little white owl is an amazing prop for them!

And Yes, Grannybelle gets even MORE spoiled. I made some prop boxes for a few of my dolls this month, and of course she was the first to demand something.:doh Now she has her own display box made with vintage cross-stitch and antique cutter quilt pieces. She loves antiques and this is so her style.

[​IMG]

7. i also have spare legs. FL could have sold at least the top of the body if you bought fawn/rabbit or griffin parts, so you'd have a whole body.

Yes, lots of fun with this size since they're easy to handle, plus they all pose so well. Grannybelle's lovely new prop box is making my littles quite envious!

8. I love Grannybelle and her prop box. She is so well dressed and adorable.

9. Such cute looking groups of realfee <3

10. Has anyone else had trouble putting Coco's head onto a a realfee headback? I bought the head separately and it came on the pukifee adaptor which I assumed was because the previous owner had it on a pukifee. However, i can't actually get the head to go onto any of my realfee dolls.

11. Do you have the Realfee head back?

12. The Pukifee adapter is to put a Pukifee faceplate on the Realfee body. Not the other way around, but it's weird to me that it came on the pukifee adapter then.
      Does the faceplate not sit right on any other headback?
      Realfee faces can sometimes fit poorly or be hard to get off, but I haven't had much trouble getting them on.
      Maybe if you show us some pictures we could help better? ^_^

And sorry for the double post, but speaking of Pukifees on Realfees, here is my group ^^
      I've decided they need a 6th member >_> at some point hahaha.

[​IMG]Family by Snow Nymrah, on Flickr

13. What a lovely group you have there, Snow!!

14. @Snow what an amazing collection you have! They’re positively wonderful, and it must be so much fun having an entire grouping like that. Major props to you!:)

15. Thanks so much the both of you :D
      I am kind of proud of them. They all took a lot of work to get them how I wanted. A lot of dyeing and modding etc xD
      It was fun taking them all out at once, but not something I will do often, since this time I had my boyfriend along to help me carry things xD

16. I rarely take mine outside, so here's an older pic of my Caliburn & Afallon and their climb to check on the grapes.

[​IMG]

#576 El BJD, Apr 3, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    17. @El BJD what a beautiful setting! Your Realfees look right at home with such a climb, and so adorable while doing it too.:)

18. Aw, thanks PoeticSoul!!! They went back out when the grapes were ripe.

[​IMG]

19. That is adorable! Love the tiny bucket!

20. It's a floating head that came with the pukifee hardback which fits perfectly - unless I'm mistaken and it's a realfee head. I'll have to look more closely tomorrow. I just assumed it was pukifee as they were given away in one of the events.

@Snow I'd love to share photos but my flickr hasn't been used for years and I need to delete 100s of photos before I can post any new ones. I wish you could upload straight from your phone. I can just about get it onto one of my bodies with the wig holding it in place but it's not secure.