1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. I order from DDE in January, and finally got to open the package yesterday! (It arrived to my parents just after I moved out of town, so I had to wait about 3 extra weeks until I could go back for a visit) inside was my Realfee May, bunny ears, the event faceplate, pukifee connector, pukisha faceplate (a bit more yellowed than the rest of the rest of the NS stuff? :huh?:) , and a pink Leeke wig.
      I instantly fell in love with her, and instantly knew her name was Minette. I still need to get the magnets glued in so I can put her bunny ears on, but I feel super weak when trying to pull the magnets apart :sweat (do I just use normal super glue to glue them in?)

I was also really surprised with how big she is, realfee look a lot smaller in pictures x3
      (I hope this picture is okay to post?)

[​IMG]

2. Wooo congratulations!
      It's possible the Pukisha plate is something they had in stock at DDE or Fairyland itself so it's probably from a different resin batch or just slightly discolored from age.
      The wig looks cute on her!

3. They only had a few Pukisha faceplates left so I expect it was from an older batch as Snow says.

4. Thank you! I need to make her some clothes now x3

5. PKF Pukisha event was in 2009. Not sure how long you could order the plates after that point.

6. Yeah, those are *fierce* magnets! It's easier to separate them by sliding the two pieces sideways, rather than trying to pull them apart.

Normal super glue works fine -- just be sure (I say this because I've done it) you have the magnets positioned correctly, so they attract rather than repelling the ears.

Also, I don't think this will be a problem with the Leeke wig, but sometimes if my doll is wearing a particularly thick wig, I have to put an extra set of magnets "outside" (on top of) the headpiece, then put the wig on, then use the ears. The extra magnets don't need to be glued on, they're just to give some extra "pull" so the ears stay where you want them!

7. Thank you! I managed to get them glued in the other day :D it was a challenge and ended up with super glue all over my fingers, but they are in! X3
      I might try the extra magnets though. Since the ears will stick but they feel a bit loose with the wig on.. like they could fall off with a hard enough shake o.o (not that I'm shaking or throwing her around or anything)

Have been really busy lately so have not had a chance to make her any clothes, but I did find a realfee pattern set that was only around $3canadian so I'm going to try and make something for her with that this weekend :)

8. Where is the best place to get extra magnets? My second hand Pano needs some for his horns and head. He's at least third hand so I have no idea where they ended up with all his owners, but they definitely didn't make it in his head.

9. Can someone post what the head back looks like? It looks like I might have to make one.

Ebay...that's where I got a bunch

#50 Rynn007, May 7, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2018
    10. Look for 'rare earth' or 'neodymium' magnets. They're widely available & inexpensive now, online at the usual places, or from hardware / craft / tech part stores. You need a specific size to fit into the sockets (holes) in the faceplate, but I don't remember the measurement off-hand.

11. They used to sell magnets on Fairyland's page, too, however if you are not getting anything else with it the shipping would be way too high. So Ebay or Amazon are better options.

BTW, anyone knows when they are going to reopen their ordering system?

[​IMG]

12. From their site:

As of April 27th, all orders placed at FairyLand has been shipped.

Due to external managerial reasons that has taken place rather recently, we are extending the temporary pause for next 2-3 more weeks.

We do apologise for the delay.

We are also working on trademark/branding issue that has been reported to for us last couple of days.
      More detail will be available soon in our image blog post.

Once again, we thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you soon with new release.

Dustbunnie

13. 3 weeks extra would take them to May 21st.

14. @Anne Laurie Thanks. I need to figure out the size so I don't get the wrong size.

@Sharkyra do they still sell the extra magnets? I should've looked there first.

15. Hello, if there is anyone willing, could I see some pictures of Coco? I’m really wanting to get one, can’t wait for Fairyland to re-open.
      Thanks

16. All dressed, with her bunny ears! I love her so much <3

[​IMG]

17. She is beautiful!

You are right, she is lovely. I never realized how cute her profile is! Great picture:aheartbea