1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. I want to say that you can fit a realfee head on a pukifee body or a pukifee head on a realfee body but it wouldn't work on a littlefee.

2. If you have the 2 headbacks that FL offered in the first sale of Realfees, plus a few other times, one allows a pukifee face to fit on the RF body and the other allows a littlefee face to fit on the RF body. I do have a few pukifee faces that I thought were large for the pukifee body now on the RF body. The littlefee face just seems too large for the RF body, to me.

3. I've stuck a Littlefee head on a Realfee body. The outcome was chibi-esque and a very cute mod but she was very top heavy and likely to fall over.

(Sorry. I don't know how to link images from Instagram.)

4. Thank you. I only have the faceplate. Are there realfee bodies that aren’t fantasy Bodies? Would love to get a body for her but it seems a bit hard. The realfee body is a bit bigger than the pukifee of what I could read?

5. The faceplate from a Littlefee will definitely not fit a Realfee headback it's much too large.

The Realfee bodies (male and female) come apart at the waist and the pelvis/legs can be changed out. Mine both have human legs. Fairyland has a preorder for a Realfee Luna at the moment. You can order her with human legs and/or bunny legs. You can always sell the Luna faceplate on the Marketplace. :)

Realfee are a little bigger than Pukifee. Pukifee are 1/8 scale where as Realfee are 1/7 scale. They cannot really share clothes/shoes. You might find this link helpful in understanding these little ones better.

6. LadyMissJenni, if you have the Realfee headback for the Littlefee face, the Littlefee face will fit the Realfee body, as I mentioned above. FL doesn't offer these 2 headbacks very often though.

7. If you like, I can take a photo with a LittleFee, RealFee and Pukifee if you would like to see the size differences. I have a human RealFee Haru.

8. Thank you. Photo would be really helpful. Theese sizes always confuse me.

Good that there are human versions too. Hopefully I can find a second hand body to her.

9. I'd love to see that also. <3

10. I wasn't aware they'd made those! Thanks for letting me know. :)

11. @Ayumuchan @SteamWitch

Here is a photo of a Pukifee, RealFee (middle) and LittleFee. If you click through the photo to my Flickr, there are another seven or so photos showing them a little closer, their faceplates as well as their headbacks, so hopefully that helps. Let me know if I can take any more or a specific shot for you. (Basically the RealFee headback is significantly different to the LittleFee's, although they are similar in size).

[​IMG]

12. Thank you so much. This is very helpful in understanding the sizes.

13. I see the fullsets are sold out now, but does anyone know if the basic realfee Luna with bunny legs is limited? The bunny legs at this size are killing me but I want to think about it...

Also, is posability decent in the bunny legs? Thank you for any help! :eusa_pray

14. I think the bunny legs are pretty well done for posability! If you maneuver the knee piece a bit she can hold her leg up in the double jointed position. Her little bunny toes can be pointed too :chibi Hip movement is great. Overall I’d say the legs are dynamic (and adorable)!

I have no answers for if it’s limited or not though :?

15. It seems that all those special legs are limited. I have been hoping they would rerelease Pano's goat legs, but no special parts have been rereleased so far.

16. I was checking the Fairyland site for the availability of RealFees, and it seems that basic Luna with bunny legs is still available though the fullsets are sold out:
      RealFee Luna Vampire(Bunny) Basic

17. @lully.lullers thank you for the input!! They look really posable, and I love the cute point of the bunny toes.... ;_;...

@spih Thank you for the info!! I was able to find out the basic Luna was released in September last year, so I was trying to see if there was a definitive date they'd take her (or just the bunny parts) offline, if any. Trying sooo hard not to make an impulse decision... :XD:

18. Papageno, the bird charmer, has managed to attract quite a few birds with his panpipes.
      [​IMG]Birds by spih_2, on Flickr

19. Okay, this is one of the cutest photos ever! Love your piper and all those amazing crocheted birds!!!:D

20. Sweet piper and what beautiful birds, spih! Did you crochet them?