1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. Yes, I've been making lots of amigurumi lately

2. Kikka wants Bodyguard Domo to go to a dance with her. Domo does not look very enthusiastic about the idea.

[​IMG]Beauty and the beast by spih_2, on Flickr

3. Kikka looks absolutely adorable in her party clothes…who wouldn’t want to dance with her? Domo needs to get with the program!:lol: This photo really made me laugh.

4. A nice, silk tie or some Ray-Bans might make Domo change his mind about dancing! :)

5. She's lovely, Dollquest! I love my Mari too!

6. @Dollquest She’s absolutely adorable! And I love the way you’ve styled her too. That wig goes so wonderfully with her eyes and lovely spring outfit…it’s all quite magical.:)

7. @PoeticSoul Aww, thanks so much! She really came all together much better than I had even originally anticipated. She just gives me such a sweet feeling when I look at her. she's taken on a personality of her own.

8. Jippo and Kikka are celebrating May Day:
      [​IMG]Mayday! by spih_2, on Flickr

9. Jippo and Kikka look like they're having a great time!!

10. How wonderful! They look like they’re having a great time of it too. Their outfits are adorable and those hats are pure awesomeness!:)

11. Happy May Day (a little late)!
      Their clothes are just perfect, and her elf shoes are precious!

12. I made Mari a mermaid tail and top since I didn't have her original mermaid outfit! She is made for the mermaid look! Please ignore her messy hair - She just came in from the ocean, after all!
      [​IMG]IMG_5627 by Jane K, on Flickr

13. You did a fabulous job on her mermaid outfit…it’s perfect for her! She looks just wonderful, and her hair color is perfect for this look too.:)

14. @Dollquest she's adorable, love her little mermaid outfit. So many talented people on here....I can barely sew on a button lol!

Gathered up enough mojo to take some half decent shots of some of my dolls yesterday including my Realfee Luna.

[​IMG]Realfee Luna by Ali MacTavish-Riach, on Flickr

I changed out the eyes that came with the fullset for these blue ones and popped on her blue wig (by Natrume) that I feel compliments that lovely tan resin! She has the Fairyland faceup.

15. Oh how wonderful…lucky you! Your Haru is so pretty and that group of RealFees is amazing.:)

16. Thank you @Dollquest, she’s back in her box for now along with her not quite twin (Realfee Luna NS) who will eventually get a faceup at some point.

Oh you’re so lucky, I’d love a Haru! Her wee face is so adorable. Jealous of your little group too, they all look so happy.

17. Congrats to your new doll!
      By the way, does the harp in the picture, is this the default FL brushing? With gold accents?