Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. Yes, I've been making lots of amigurumi lately

2. Kikka wants Bodyguard Domo to go to a dance with her. Domo does not look very enthusiastic about the idea.

[​IMG]Beauty and the beast by spih_2, on Flickr

3. Kikka looks absolutely adorable in her party clothes…who wouldn’t want to dance with her? Domo needs to get with the program!:lol: This photo really made me laugh.

4. A nice, silk tie or some Ray-Bans might make Domo change his mind about dancing! :)

5. She's lovely, Dollquest! I love my Mari too!

6. @Dollquest She’s absolutely adorable! And I love the way you’ve styled her too. That wig goes so wonderfully with her eyes and lovely spring outfit…it’s all quite magical.:)

7. @PoeticSoul Aww, thanks so much! She really came all together much better than I had even originally anticipated. She just gives me such a sweet feeling when I look at her. she's taken on a personality of her own.

8. Jippo and Kikka are celebrating May Day:
      [​IMG]Mayday! by spih_2, on Flickr

9. Jippo and Kikka look like they're having a great time!!

10. How wonderful! They look like they’re having a great time of it too. Their outfits are adorable and those hats are pure awesomeness!:)

11. Happy May Day (a little late)!
      Their clothes are just perfect, and her elf shoes are precious!

12. I made Mari a mermaid tail and top since I didn't have her original mermaid outfit! She is made for the mermaid look! Please ignore her messy hair - She just came in from the ocean, after all!
      [​IMG]IMG_5627 by Jane K, on Flickr

13. You did a fabulous job on her mermaid outfit…it’s perfect for her! She looks just wonderful, and her hair color is perfect for this look too.:)