1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. SNOW, thank you so much. I’ve been asking around for several weeks and couldn’t get a straight answer from anyone. That is so much help! Im greatly appreciative. I really love this line of doll. I have Fairyland Feeple, all the way to the tiny Realpuki. This size is so easy to handle, but still very small. They are just so much fun. I’m worried Fairyland might drop them. I know they have seemingly dropped other doll lines. I’m glad I own what I do. To be honest I’ve been looking for any parts to go with these dolls just in case.

2. I can't see us loosing Realfee after only last year they released Toki and Coci, with the Griffin Ruca, and then Luna and Eva, with the centaur bodies.

In fact their last post on the centaur bodies (and wings) was that they were taking them down after the event for maintenance and they'd return later.

I'm pretty sure we'll see more Realfee treats when their turn comes again :)

3. I bought my realfee coco fullset in January and have been excited to contribute to this thread!! My only complaint is that the wig seems too small as its always slipping off, but after adding a balloon wig cap it stays on nicely now! :evilplot:
      Enjoy some pics of Serafina!!
      [​IMG]
      I need to paint&string the mandolin still...and paint her magnet sandal feet for that matter >.>
      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_kMG3W4AA1EKE?format=jpg
      She has such a darling face...but you can see the wig slipping off her head here, this was pre wig cap :sweat
      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_kMG2W0AATLIs?format=jpg
      here she is with my friend's Haru!

#103 BaroquePopPrincess, Jul 13, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018
    4. She is totally adorable !

5. Hey, why is this thread so slow?!?! There are some amazing RLFs out there. Let's see the spam!!!

Mya finally got a 'real' wolf friend! She just hasn't told her parents yet ;)

[​IMG]Don't tell mama by Ban, on Flickr

6. I’m SO glad to see Realfee spam again ! I so love these little guys:love

Fairyland Realfee

7. Hoping someone with a hybrid can help, I got a pukifee connector, and was just wondering how you get it on the realfee body? Do you need to remove the neck piece? It won't slip down over it properly, so I'm not sure if you're meant to remove it or if it should fit on top. Thanks in advance for any help~

8. Did you get the specific Realfee to Pukifee connector or a regular Pukifee one?
      The first one should just fit over the weird little peanut that sticks out the neck.

9. Just double checked my invoice, and it should be the Realfee to Pukifee connector :\

10. Hmmm thats really weird then!
      Can you post some pictures?

I personally found that the little S hook doesn't fit through the provided hole so I took it out, pulled the elastic through with a string and then rehooked it.

11. Well that was fiddly as heck, but taking out the S hook worked, thank you so much :)

12. It's so hot here that Jippo did not want to wear any clothes, only a fig leaf...

[​IMG]Leaf by spih_2, on Flickr

13. Ah I'm glad!
      I have 5 of the hybrids so I feel your pain on the fiddlyness xD

@spih pfffft I don't blame him!

14. This one will probably be a permanent hybrid now haha

15. I found it quite difficult at first to get the PKF connector on and off. I had to use a knitting needle through the s-hook in order to get the leverage I needed to pull it up through the hole, and had to maintain a lot of force so I could turn the s-hook so it didn't slip back through. I think once I got used to what I needed to do, it got easier, but it's definitely tricky!

16. I'll have to try that if I ever change it again~ Might be a bit easier than taking the whole hook off aha

17. Sorry I didn't get on here earlier sugarstitch I have two permanent hybrids and one that I switch every so often. Glad you got it to work though :D

I made a little photostory with Mya and her new wolf pal. You can follow it if you click on the photo below - this is the first one:
      [​IMG]One by Ban, on Flickr

18. No worries, got there eventually haha. Gosh your Mya is such a cutie :)

19. Hello everyone! i recently got a realfee who is strung... badly. so i was wondering if someone had attempted to restring her like a maji?