1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland RealFee Discussion Part 7

Apr 10, 2018

1. @Siara: She was painted by the wonderful Mismantis <3 I love it! Good luck finding a cutie of your own ^_^

2. Thank you very much for your kind words. I think the good vibes of all the forum members here might have granted me some good luck. A Realfee might be in the cards for the near future. Trying not to be too hyped right now in case things go south but ...yay...

3. @Siara: Hope it works out for you!

4. Ahh! Finally my realfee body will be here tomorrow!!! :D :D :D so exciteeeeeeedddd!

So two requests, firstly, what styles does everyone like for their realfees? Clothes wise, like your favorite outfits or shops? And two... realfee spam!!! Please?! Thank you! XD

5. You asked for realfee spam. All right, here is some. Jippo is trying to make a Domo jump through a hoop...
      [​IMG]Smile! by spih_2, on Flickr

6. So cuuuuute!!! <3

7. What an awesome outfit, spih! Did you make it?

8. Yes. I can't afford to buy clothes for my dolls - and I like making them anyway.

9. It's such a fabulous outfit. <3
      Very well done!

10. Great outfit, it looks wonderful on him.

A friend sent me a picture she took of my Eva at the BJD panel this year...her photos are always so much better than mine.
      [​IMG]
      Kaitlyn CCI
      by clochette62, on Flickr

11. My younger sister got me this barbie shirt and it looks super cute on my girl Briala:

[​IMG]P9110013 by sbslink, on Flickr

12. Such a cool outfit! Getting into the Halloween spirit.

13. So pretty!!

Someone might know if the Basic Realfee will return someday?

14. I don't think there's been any news on this sadly :(
      But I doubt they will be gone forever! They are a line that sells well so it'd be smart of them to bring them back at some point, hopefully when they are feeling less overwhelmed.

15. Sadly i recently fall in love with their realfees, because of their great looking joints. (Gone through a looot of tiny bdjs and after that i really fall in love with realfee)
      Hopefully they come back in the future. (I meant i can get one through 2nd hand but i would with more phantasy parts will be made :3)

16. Thanks ^_^ although my girl Briala is always in the Halloween spirit ;) Love seeing more of it around though!

17. So many cuties! All your littles are lovely.

My girl arrived last Saturday and there were a few disappointments with her faceplate (I got a may, btw). She's off to the spa for a new faceup now and Pistachio has claimed the body! (Which was the plan from the start, but I fell in love with may and had changed my mind for a bit) Finally! Here's my girl with borrowed clothes and wig!

[​IMG]20180915_180050 by suniko Z, on Flickr

18. @Zavrinas: She looks lovely in the outfit ^_^ those pastels look nice on her!

19. @sbslink thank you! :3

I'm still looking for shoes that fit, I have a pair of sneakers coming, but I'd also like a cute pair of girly shoes for her too. Decided to make her some ugg boots, following a myfroggystuff tutorial. It's not going well. Lol.

#159 Zavrinas, Sep 17, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    20. Today we had quite chilly morning but still beautiful! Romy had great time collecting herbs. Mint tea anyone?
      [​IMG]