1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Realpuki discussion - part 20

Apr 5, 2020

1. Thanks so much El BJD, Jonlyn and Vermont Chick! <3

2. @Peggytoes that’s just as adorable as can be! What a clever outfit, and so very fairylike.;)

3. THANKS SO MUCH! ... It was a fun one to make <3 <3 <3

4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me find a little RP TITI!!! ... El BJD found one but I was third in line ... maybe that' s the one Jonlyn snagged!!! Congrats on that Jonlyn!!

5. Hoping you find one soon @Peggytoes . I got mine from one of my best friends. She knew I too had wanted one for a long time, so when she recently decided to rehome her she asked if I wanted her. I was thrilled. Titi ( no new name yet!) is on her way to Elfinhugs for a sweet face up. I’m tracking her package constantly as I feel she’s pretty much irreplaceable.

6. <3 OH LUCKY YOU!!! I wish I could get an Elfinhugs faceup but mine will have to do --- I DID find one! Someone that I'd sold a doll to here contacted me and am waiting to hear back from her - so am REALLY hoping she'll be on her way soon! Can't WAIT to see your adorable little one with ElfinHugs Magic!!! <3

7. Haha ... Thank you - the fur actually comes that way - already tipped with little Hedgie quills/tips and is perfect for tinies! <3

8. You did find a Titi @Peggytoes ? That’s awesome...so happy for you!! Look forward to seeing her. I’m still anxiously tracking my face plates on their trip to Elfinhugs. Always worry a little when I have dolls traveling through the postal system. CONGRATULATIONS again!

9. Ohhhh I can't wait to see your faceups! And hope they travel to and from safely! And sadly I purchased a modified doll that I don't want. Hoping the owner will refund me as I wasn't told about the modifications.

#230 Peggytoes, Jun 12, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    10. So happy for you @Peggytoes ! Please share pics as soon as you can. Just checked the tracking again. They were scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but now says it will be late :doh DH mailed them for me...I should have told him to send them the fastest way possible regardless of the extra cost but didn’t think of it at the time. It’s only the very next state so I am amazed it’s taken so long. I guess the postal service is struggling right now too. I will happily pay extra for their return trip!

11. EVERYTHING is slow these days! Amazon 2 day Prime can be a week or more now Sorry its taking so long ... its torture for sure!!!

12. JUST KIDDING .... no Titi ... face had been modified. Hoping the seller will refund me as she didn't tell me about the mod. Lesson Learned .. Don't be in SUCH a hurry. :doh:doh:doh

#233 Peggytoes, Jun 12, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    13. This thread is the most interesting for me, but I kept not getting notifications too often lately!!!
      The hedgehog is so cute!!! The RP is true little fairies, they bring twist of magic to everything.

You and new RP is a true match! Wish you luck (and patience)!
      My tiny and mischievous Tealtilla set a tone to my bjd collection. Fairies and other magical creatures. She even don’t want to speak with lati white. I got them in the same time and hoped they will become sisters. But Teala said Halcyon is too ordinary, no ears, tails or other odd parts. Oh well, I’m waiting for DV tiny angels, maybe with them she will be more friendly.
      I’m really happy for you. Hope soon your Titi will get new face and find rightful place in your collection.

Did the face very heavy modified? So sad to hear it. Wish you to find another true Titi!

#234 LicorneDream, Jun 12, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2020
    14. Thank you for your comments. Isn't it funny that dolls take on personalities!! Sounds like your little Tealtilla needs a buddy just like her!!!

On this little RP Titi I'd purchased ..the eyes had been carved out (wide and open) and I just LOVE the normal Titi's eyes (I've had a Titi before) ... so I choose to not get this one. To me the EYES are EVERYTHING! And with the RP's I don't like wide eyes as much. I have a certain look I want to achieve and wide eyes aren't included in that. I seller was amazing and had no arguments and hadn't realized the eyes were different (from when she purchased the doll).

15. @LicorneDream , I so understand how strange it is that some dolls just don’t pair up right. I have had the same experience. Sometimes, no matter how much I think I will like a doll, once they arrive they just don’t fit in. @Saraht , this hobby (obsession! ) is truly a journey! I hope your Morticia has a companion her own size soon @PoeticSoul
      So sorry the Titi you found didn’t work out @Peggytoes . Hope the right one comes along soon
      Still tracking my face plates! Hope they’ll be delivered tomorrow.

16. [​IMG]
      - Hey! Teala! Stop! Please, give the lace back.
      - Nay!
      - Tealtilla! Don’t be a naughty fairy! The lace isn’t finished and I need it for your new dress.
      - It’s mi shaul!!! Look how preatty!
      - Hm. Ok... And will you share the shawl with Halcyon?
      - Tealtilla!
      - You can make anather shaul and we wi switch with Halcy! We wi have two nice shauls!
      *sigh*

It sounds like my perfect second RP. Titi, but not Titi in the same time. T_T
      But I really glad you have no problems with seller.

Together they will tear my house down. :)

Tealtilla and Halcyon (RP and lati white) were my first bjd. And I didn’t know what to wait from them. Teala on seller’s photos were so angelic and when I have opened box these to looked like sisters, but no.

Good luck!

17. Your Teala is so darling @LicorneDream

So happy, my face plates have finally arrived. Now to get them home safely!

18. Great news, Jonlyn! I always worry when I send mine out too, although not for a few years now.

19. Can't wait to see them!!!