1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Realpuki discussion - part 20

Apr 5, 2020

1. I've managed to snag a tan Titi. Being mailed today! Can you hear the screams of joy!!!

2. Hip-hip-hooray! Congratulations.:celebrate I can't wait to see pics.

3. @El BJD ...so that’s what I’ve been hearing! So happy for you!! I want a Titi so badly. If only we had known how suddenly production would end. Look forward to photos of your new addition.

4. If it ok can I ask what happened? I can't seem to find any discussion on it? It seems to be my luck to come late to something.

5. I think many of us would like that answer too @Booksandtea ! Many people have asked Fairyland & their US rep. I think the reply has mostly been that their production person in charge of Real Pukis was seriously injured & production would be suspended until his or her recovery. I don’t think they have ever clearly stated that they have no intentions of resuming production but I may be wrong. I haven’t checked their website for a long time so I’m not sure if RPs are still pictured or not. Maybe someone else here has more info? I am really disappointed too as these are my very favorite dolls & even though I’m fortunate to have quite a few I don’t think you can ever have too many!

I just checked the Fairyland website & Real Pukis are still pictured but not available. Maybe a glimmer of hope that they really may make a comeback?

6. I think you will LOVE him...……….he just might be my favorite of my RP's. There is just something about that little face. Here is one of mine I took at Easter.
      [​IMG]Bunny Loot by wizgerg3, on Flickr

7. This seems to be FairyLand's general modus operandi. A line of dolls appears to be going strong and then suddenly all is silent. When people ask about it, the person answering questions usually has no answer. As for the pictures still being on the site, so are pics for FeePle 70 (anyone remember them?) , FeePle 65 (long time no see) and ChicLine (they never got enough love, IMO). It would be easy to blame the Chinese person who claimed ownership of FairyLand (and most other BJD companies) for all of these lines being in limbo, but the disappearing doll lines seemed to be a habit well before then. Sometimes I think FL get tired of some lines but don't want to kill them completely in case someday they want to go back and revive them. Did they really need an anime line when people are still clamoring for RealPukis?

8. Darling picture @JinCIncy

Because I’m not interested in larger dolls,@vermont chick , I didn’t realize that FL had so many other dolls still pictured but not available! I’m afraid a lot of people have given up asking about RP production. Maybe it’s time we all send emails to let them know how many people would love to be able to get them again.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend !

9. @Jonlyn - There are probably others. Was LittleFee Baby only a one-time thing? Did they give up on RealFee? Or their Mandrake Moor collaboration with Victoria Frances (FM60)? I know what you mean about not noticing the sizes you don't collect, though. I tend not to notice them, either, except when FL suddenly offer something in another line, which always starts me wondering: When do we get ours?

I would send them an email or two if I thought it would do any good.

10. @vermont chick they had the dragon Realfees just recently. DDE still has some in stock, so that line has had SOME activity recently anyway. I do wish they would revive the Realpuki's, even if its with one or two new ones, like they did with the Realfee line.

11. Wow @vermont chick ...I don’t know anything about the other dolls you mentioned! I have one Realfee...at least I’m pretty sure of the size...she is the arong sculpt. Love her droopy look but I’ve never really bonded with her & sometimes wonder why I’m keeping her as she just stays in the box. Wish now that I had gotten the bigger Soso. I would send daily emails too if I thought it would help but sadly I think it’s hopeless.

12. I hear all of you about really missing our Realpuki line, and whole-heartedly agree. People have been clamoring for them for years, but at Fairyland our voices just seem to fall on deaf ears. My poor little Morticia (Aki) is a much loved single Realpuki, and I’ve wanted to find her some friends for years now, but alas no luck. She lives all alone in a beautiful fairy house I made out of an old tree trunk, with tons of room for more little ones. But I recently finally gave up entirely and bought a huge SD to be her companion/guardian just so she could finally have a friend and not be all alone in her display area.

13. Need pix of your Morticia's fairy house. She'll look so sweet on your new SD's shoulder!

14. @JinCIncy - I had forgotten about the recent dragon RealFees. I'm still waiting for FL to come out with a RealFee sculpt I like enough to purchase. Dragon legs don't do it for me. :lol:

@Jonlyn - I tend to glance at FL's other lines whenever a new sculpt comes out, probably because I've had a number of them over the years. I'm down to one FM60, one PukiFee, 3 LittleFees and my 4 RealPukis. The only ones I regret selling are my ChicLines. Now that other companies have fashion lines with adult bodies and proportionate heads, my ChicLine couple would have fit right in. (Soso is never a bad choice, no matter what size he comes in. When in doubt, go for a Soso.)

@PoeticSoul - I agree with @El BJD. I'd like to see Morticia's fairy house, too. I think pairing her with a much larger doll is a fun idea.

15. I too would love to see Morticia’s lovely home.
      We can’t get new RealPukis so we should share more pics!
      So these are last springs flowers but we are tired of waiting for this years blossoms!
      [​IMG]

#36 Jonlyn, May 3, 2020
      Last edited: May 3, 2020
    16. @PoeticSoul I think the Realpukis can be fun with the bigger dolls! I have my Dollstown Elf girls interact with mine quite often.
      @Jonlyn Your little one is adorable in the flowers and I agree we should all just share our RP's more often.
      [​IMG]A Little Sparkle by wizgerg3, on Flickr

17. A lovely little bloomer in amongst the flowers, Jonlyn!

Love your 2 girls, JinCIncy!

18. Thank you @JinCIncy. Your two are adorable together beautiful picture!

@vermont chick , yes, it’s hard to find anything cuter than a sweet Soso. I do love all of the sculpts though & it would be impossible for me to choose a favorite. They each have their own personalities & charm.

Thanks @El BJD .....Poppy really is a little bloomer. She’s really excited that our magnolia tree is full of buds & can hardly wait to go out & play in the flowers when they open.

19. @Jonlyn such a beautiful photo of your little one among the flowers! She’s so perfect in that setting.:)

@JinCIncy thank so much you for that inspiring photo. I feel a lot better now that my idea of using a big (65cm) guy will actually work.

Her new companion is still very much a work in progress (and currently buck naked) so no photos of him and Morticia together yet (that would be unseemly!):lol: But his wardrobe is my May project, so hopefully soon. He’s destined to be a boy of the forest, so the two of them will go well together I think. Sorry for the sensory overload here (it’s difficult to get the entire thing in a single photo) but here is her tree house with his chair next to it so he’ll be able to watch over her. For anyone who’s curious, the house is an old mesquite trunk with roots, turned upside down, that I once found alongside the road and drug all the way home with a rope (because my husband was at work with our car at the time.) It also has a fully decorated backside with a bedroom. The little tower area at the very top holds her little wooden coffin, which I use as a carry case whenever she accompanies me on trips outside the house. As you can see, only one tiny Realpuki in residence.

[​IMG]