1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Realpuki discussion - part 20

Apr 5, 2020

1. @PoeticSoul Your little ones house is Wonderful!! I have some room boxes for mine that my husband made that I play with decorating seasonally.
      Here is another of all my Realpuki's with my DT girls. I think they can look so cute with the bigger dolls! I look forward to seeing your little Aki with her guardian when he gets ready to make an appearance.
      [​IMG]The Realpuki Whisperer by wizgerg3, on Flickr

2. This is wonderful, PoeticSoul! Now we'll need to see the back side bedroom, lol!

Your DT girl is quite lovely, JinCIncy. Makes me realize I have no ethereal looking bjds at all! And you have a delightful bunch of RPs!

#42 El BJD, May 4, 2020
      Last edited: May 4, 2020
    3. Thank you @El BJD ! I feel lucky to have the ones I do. I got my tan Titi right before they stopped selling them.

4. I don't know which is more amazing, @PoeticSoul, your tree trunk house or the story of how you got it home! I, too, would like to see the back side. I would never have thought to turn it upside down--what a marvelous effect that has.:abow:

5. i agree! that house is so cool! it makes me want to immediately move off the prairies (where about the only thing we find on the side of the road is weeds and dead skunks :lol:

6. Love your awesome tree house @PoeticSoul !

We must live in the same neighborhood @auntbear ....we too only have weeds & car/deer victims! Our beautiful little 20 year old Chinese maple tree didn’t survive our last extreme winter. Some branches looked slightly promising so DH didn’t cut it completely down but left it about 4 feet tall. Sadly no signs of life this spring. I’ve been thinking of adding fairy doors, windows solar lighting but one of my dogs is a boy...nuff said!

7. Thanks so much for the info. i hadn't heard that and I hope their production person is okay. I really want to get my first (and will probably the only one) at some point and I like to buy from the original source when I can but I also like second hand so adopting one would also be fine.

I hope that glimmer of hope will become shiny lol

#47 Booksandtea, May 6, 2020
      Last edited: May 6, 2020
    8. You are so lucky to find it and really talented. I love the tower and it's multi uses. I am thinking about making a clock home like Tinkerbell's in the movie hook that can double as a carry case but not 100% sure how or if that would work.
      I hope the walk and having to drag the tree trunk along wasn't too bad. How far was it?

9. Thank you all for such lovely comments on Morticia’s tree house. I’s greatly appreciated.:) It was indeed a labor of love...and to answer a question, I dragged it home with that rope for 3 blocks (and it weighed close to 70lbs before we trimmed it!) It was in July in Arizona, and blazing hot with temperatures in the 100s of course. Gave me quite a work out as I recall.:sweat But my fondest memory of the project was my dear husband out in the heat, with a chainsaw in his hands, covered head to toe in sawdust sticking to his sweat, hollowing out the alcoves I needed, with a big smile on his face. All for one, single tiny Realpuki! Can you tell she’s dearly loved?

Here is the back, which holds her bedroom.

[​IMG]

10. @PoeticSoul - That's real devotion on your husband's part. I'm so glad the job made him smile. I LOVE the inside of the tree. What a fabulous bedroom!:love The addition of flowers to decorate the inside walls is extra special.

11. Little Morticias home is just awesome @PoeticSoul! How sweet that it was a labor of love too.

Ok, I’m almost afraid to hope but a member on the RP Facebook group emailed Fairyland asking about RealPukis. She received a prompt answer saying they are planning to resume RP production along with some others at the end of the year! I am going to send them an email to let them know how very happy I am to hear this.

12. I saw that FB note too @Jonlyn , and was really happy to hear it. Keeping fingers crossed!
      @PoeticSoul that treehouse is awesome!!

13. Yes, fingers crossed for sure @JinCIncy ! It’s been so long I’m almost afraid to get too excited about it. Hoping they resume production of the old line but also would love some new sculpts. Hope there will be more information soon.

14. I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I seem to remember FL making promises in the past that it didn't keep. But just in case, I think I'll start saving money in a special Fee Fund. I wonder which other lines they plan to reopen? I really want another PukiFee, too.

15. Ditto to that sentiment, vermont chick!

Anyway, here is my Titi and her tag along friend, Kaka who both safely arrived yesterday after only a week in transit!

[​IMG]

#55 El BJD, May 7, 2020
      Last edited: May 8, 2020
    16. They are adorable @El BJD !! Congrats on getting them!

17. Thanks, JinCIncy! It's so odd how things work out sometimes. Kaka barely beat the tape going onto the box, lol!

18. Wow well done. Not sure if I could have dragged it in those temperatures. Where I live we don't get that high temps. I don't do well in the heat when I do go on holiday. I am more of a autumn/winter person lol

Awe such a lovely husband. My dad did something similar for me over 5 years ago, helping with a dollhouse project. He was happy to be doing something together as a father/daughter project.

Yep Morticia is dearly loved and no wonder. She's lovely.

19. Welcome to your little Kaka, @El BJD. OMG, their outfits are so cute!:D

20. Thanks, vermont chick! Kaka was a last minute add to Titi's box. I imagine a lot of whispering going on throughout their journey, lol!