1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Realpuki discussion - part 20

Apr 5, 2020

1. Bucky looks very happy in his new hat and booties. Gorgeous!

2. Such adorable photos of the cute little obis...I love what everyone is doing with them! So much personality in such a small package.:)

3. Cozy evening for Teddy & his best buddy. Snowing outside but warm snuggling by the fire.
      [​IMG]

4. Aw, a boy and his fuzzy, sleepy best bud...just too cute @Jonlyn! <3

5. Teddy sure looks comfy cozy, Jonlyn!!

6. Thanks @celga & @El BJD ! Changing everyone into warmer clothes tonight. Maybe I will finally take some new pics LOL

7. @Jonlyn SOOOO sweet!! Love him curled up with his puppy!! And the fire sets a wonderful mood!

8. [​IMG]
      Hi everyone! My tan Obi arrived yesterday. I snagged him in stock at DDE. I'm a little upset at Fairyland's "tan" resin color - I actually thought they accidentally sent me a normal... but oh well. He is slightly growing on me. I really want a realpuki Popo, but just in case Obi was the last I grabbed him. Fingers crossed they open back up the basic Realpuki line!

9. Thank you @Answer42 !

Your new little Obi is cute @Geo-Earthling even if he doesn’t look very tan. Hoping along with you & many others that Fairyland does bring back the darling RPs soon.

10. My Obi definitely looks tan. Maybe you got NS by mistake?

[​IMG]

11. Yeah, my Obi is definitely tan too. Here is the tan Obi next to NS Aki, tan is definitely recognizably darker.
      [​IMG]Little Tricksters by wizgerg3, on Flickr

12. Could Obi's tan resin vary from batch to batch? It'd be great if @Geo-Earthling had an NS Realpuki IRL to compare him to.

13. Thanks everyone! Looking at @El BJD and @JinCIncy I think I am going to contact DDE just in case. But yea maybe I just got a lighter mix. Here's with flash:[​IMG]

14. He looks tan to me @Geo-Earthling . NS really seems much lighter to me.

15. Welp, I finally did it and adopted an Obi from DDE. I got a blank, ns little troublemaker on the way!
      Like many here, I regretted not getting a Realpuki, and Obi’s teeth just bothered me, so I used that as an excuse and got a Pukipuki Pong instead (also on the wishlist). But, when DDE got their Obi in, I kept looking and dithering. Then I got smart and realized FL might not make any for a very long time, and made sure I got one. Phew, glad I’m not going to be kicking myself later!

16. Anxious to see your little Obi @kurogane . I still hope for new Real Pukis & even releases of the old sculpts. Fairyland surely knows how many people are dying to order them so maybe we won’t have to wait too much longer.

17. Thank you @Jonlyn! The post is going slowly and I’m getting impatient to see a Realpuki in person. I’m looking forward to seeing how tiny he is!

18. Sorry I haven't been in here in a while. My little ones wanted to pop by to say Happy Holidays!

[​IMG]