1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Realpuki discussion - part 20

Apr 5, 2020

1. Completely enchanting!

2. He is so sweet! So cute and adorable with his little bee:)

3. Thank you @Lemon Balm Sprite !

Would love to see more pictures here. Real Pukis are my very favorite bjds. Hoping the Fairyland will bring them back soon but until then I hope we can keep this thread active & fun....so many nice people & darling dolls here!

4. Hi! They said they would bring back RealPukis last Autumn, but it never happened :(

Anyway, I still keep my faith on them bringing back RealPukis some day… :roll:

He’s really adorable, @Jonlyn! <3

5. Thank you @Solsikke . I’ll continue hoping with you. I know they’ve had many many requests to bring them back so maybe one day they’ll be back.

6. [​IMG]

My silly little sweetheart!

7. What an adorable doll. I love the expression, clothes, shoes, and wig

8. @Jonlyn Too much preciousness! I absolutely adore your “silly little sweetheart”…a tour de force of cuteness!:D

9. @Jonlyn - that's cuteness overload! :kitty2:kitty2

10. I haven’t been here for a while and missed so many cute little rpukis. I love this thread for cuteness and mischievous mood.
      She is charmer. I also like her outfit. Did you do it yourself?

11. iPad problems have kept me off the site...so good to be back. Appreciate all of the help from the administrators!
      Thanks to @GummyPooh , @PoeticSoul , @Fairy Milliner & @LicorneDream for all of you sweet comments! The outfit is by Spampy....how I wish I could make such darling little things! Does anyone know if she still makes RP things? I’ve lost track of her.

12. Jonlyn, I thought she has retired. Such a shame if it's true

13. @bugs6946 I seem to remember hearing that also. It is a shame as she is very talented.

Really would love to see pictures here.....let’s get this thread lively again!
      Would anyone be interested in doing themed pictures? I’ll start, post a pic of your RPs with their favorite pet.

[​IMG]
      Teddy with his pet otter

14. Here's an old photo of Stockton with his Dragon Lizard Draco. All of my littles have been packed away for close to a year, while I get ready to move. Just 11 days to go now!

[​IMG]

15. So sweet @El BJD ! Good luck with your move. Bet you’re anxious to get settled & get your littles out to play again!

#695 Jonlyn, Jul 14, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    16. Thanks, Jonlyn!! The new house has a 2nd bedroom that will be my craft room. It's a few feet bigger each way, so I hope to also set up a permanent doll scene for at least Realpuki up to Pukifee. :)

17. That sounds wonderful @El BJD ! My spare bedroom is also my doll room but it’s gotten a little out of control. I wasn’t able to do a lot before & after my hip replacement surgery. Hope I find the motivation to get things organized soon but now that I’m able to be active & because I’m fully vaccinated & so many things are reopening it’s hard to stay home!

18. Fully vaccinated here too, so I hope to actually go shopping with my daughter soon. I seem to find nicer props as she drives to more thrift stores in a day than me, lol!! Once we're settled in the new place, I want to sort out all of my doll props and pare it down even more. I got a Cruicut Maker for Christmas and that takes a lot of storage space too, but the potential for making my own props is now very high!

19. That's great! About making props. I'm trying but it's like, Okay I have the material... where's my Dremel? I have fabric...
      Something is always missing!

20. [​IMG]

Kiki is hoping her friends will come play on this thread again!