1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Realpuki discussion - part 20

Apr 5, 2020

1. Ah I'm tempted by the DDE soso! But I don't need a full package and I can't justify the price for it

also do the Realpuki have magnets in their feet like the puki puki do?

2. @spacemachine yes they do! They had magnetic resin shoes available in the past for them.

3. @Dollquest I see on Facebook that an Anubis-style DDE summer event is coming soon but for now, it looks like only 2 Anubis Sosos are in stock. Would LOVE to see more Realpukis available! I'll stay tuned!

4. It's been a while. When Flickr changed hands and we were building our house I could only watch the BJD community, not contribute. I've learned how to use Imgur so have some Titi! This munchkin is still keeping me company, just now when I'm working from home on my desk. I got a chance to finally take a full crew pic and it was amusing seeing him so tiny next to the others. He's sitting in the hand of my Dream of Doll SD girl.

[​IMG]

5. @Buzzibee I love the way his sparkly eyes go with his feathery hair! He is adorable!

6. @Buzzibee Oh how amazing he is with those matching eyes and feather wig! It gives him such a presence…so much character in such a small package.:)

7. @Buzzibee Did you make the feather wig? Any tips on how, or where to find one?

8. I saw feather wigs on Etsy if you search realpuki.

9. Hey, thanks!

10. Happy to help! I don’t know the seller, I hope it’s what you’re looking for

11. The feather headbands are from Etsy seller "FindTheHiddenMagic". I have one. I think the seller buys the feathery trim and sews it into a headband. :)

12. Tried to get a good photo of Anubis Soso in his natural element - but he blinked! :)

[​IMG]

13. How adorable is that! Such a great photo.:D

And you’re right, @Answer42 I got mine from FindTheHiddenMagic on Etsy as well. My ghostly Casper loves his “fright wig”. It’s so perfect for him.:)

[​IMG]

14. Is there a bald space on the top of his head?

15. @Dollquest Yes, you'll see the bald top of your Realpuki's head when it's wearing one of these wild headbands. These are NOT wigs even though they look like it in photos. I'd love to have a bunch of these but the $20 price made me stop at just one. Love the look!

@PoeticSoul CUTE photo of your Obi Casper!! LOVE your avatar, too!

16. The look is very cute. I am considering buying one.

17. Yeup this is the seller I got mine too.

Yep, it’s a headband but I barely ever see it because of the floof. I’d love to reverse engineer it so I could have more.

I got an outfit at the same time which is how I excused the price.

18. @Buzzibee @Answer42 @PoeticSoul I just ordered one but of course the color I wanted was even more expensive of course :roll:(probably because it was a little longer). Thanks for letting me know where to find them!

19. My wigs from FindTheHiddenMagic came and Soso and Obi had some fun with them!
      [​IMG]IMG_5737 by Jane K, on Flickr

20. So cute but I think you’d better keep a close eye on them....they look like little rascals!