1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Realpuki discussion - part 20

Apr 5, 2020

1. @Dollquest ADORABLE duo! Love those headbands!

2. LOL - you better believe it!

3. @Dollquest that Totoro top is so cute! Where did you find it? I'd love one for my Hermes!

4. Oh my…how adorable are these!:) Pure awesomeness at it’s best. These headbands really add to their wild and carefree look, so perfect for realpukis!;)

5. @Leo Pheonix I got the Totoro top from the Etsy seller, SmilingStarTH. It is very well made but you do have to be patient. It tooj just over a month for the seller to send it but after it was sent, it came quickly.
      @PoeticSoul I was really pleased with the feather headbands. The seller also sent me some gifts (actually, the white headband was a gift! They are quite fun to play with!

6. @Dollquest I feel the appropriate response to your photo is “freaking adorable!!” Hehe

7. @Buzzibee Thank you! Realpukis do adorable well!

8. Does anyone have pictures of the newest Soso?? I would love to see them.

9. What a darling family of sosos @Dollquest ❤️

10. Thanks for sharing! I don’t think there are enough pictures, or convos on this thread. Your little crew are adorable. I’m having trouble dressing mine. Finding clothes that fit is really hard.

11. Your crew is just the cutest! I’ve always adored the Soso sculpt and was so happy to be able to get one from their recent rerelease. That smile and those happy cheeks just really tickle me! You’re so fortunate to have two sets of twins. They’re marvelous!:)

12. Thank you so much! I have a lot of fun with this group!
      @Brenay I do sew for mine. Once I got over the fact I actually had to sew these clothes by hand, I was fine. Now that I look at my group picture though, I see 2 of them are dressed in clothing from SmilingStarTH on Etsy. It takes over a month for the clothing to come to the US, but it is well made and well priced. The knitted item is from someone who is unavailable now because of the war. Sadly, so many of the Realpuki clothing makers are from that region.

#973 Dollquest, Jul 20, 2022
      Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    13. I found Mattel's Kelly and MGA's Lil Bratz clothes will fit most of the time. Kelly's shoes will also fit.
      Good Hunting!

14. [​IMG]

Evenings are getting cool, time for warm pjs!

15. @Brenay They’re so adorable! Such a wonderful crew, and such a perfect way to show their size in comparison to a human hand. For anyone who might wonder, this is a great and helpful visual.:)

16. Thanks, I’m kind of sad at how slow this thread is going. These little bjds are just so adorable. I’m going to try to make more posts and photos.

Fairyland Real Puki Papillio

17. @Brenay
      There is a RealPuki faceBook group called RealPuki Lovers Ball Jointed Doll Group. People are pretty active there although it would also be nice to have some photos here too!

18. Thanks for letting me know. I’m going to go look for the group right now!