1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Unreleased Victoria Frances Project doll ~60cm

Aug 3, 2011

1. I plan on budgeting at least $800 for her since I've seen the fullsets run the range from $700-$900. And where she's a new line, it's even harder to guess...

But man do I want her...like now! :sweat

2. she is gonna take up every last bit of my Christmas and birthday money ... and beyond ...

3. When did FL say they were coming back from vacation?? *sqirms*

4. I thought you would want her head, since you did that fantastic photoshopping of it. What head are you thinking of putting on instead?

5. sorry - let me re-phrase that ... I want the body WITH the head but not the outfit or faceup ;)

6. Whew! Glad to hear it 'cause I'm really looking forward to seeing Amy after you're done, and I was counting on you doing the faceup on that VF face :)

7. Yeah, I figure that if I err on the more expensive side (or, worst case scenario - not that $700 isn't expensive! lol) and she ends up being less, I will be more pleasantly surprised! :)

Fairyland is on holiday through Sunday, 8/7, to return Monday, but there was no indication before they left of when they might make an announcement about the new girl, other than twitter saying sometime after they get back (which really could be ANYtime after they return).

8. Yeah, it sounds like they're still catching up from the rush of orders after the price increase announcement, which is why the Summer Event announcement was so delayed.

9. oohh hello on the new thread :))))))

10. Did anyone see this? :P Not that it really means anything but...

11. Yeah, I saw it the other day. She replied to someone who said she loved the new girl. I just think that it means they are going to be releasing this girl at some point, but just my interpretation! :)

12. ditto. What in2themystik2 said.

*sigh* I've sold some stuff to pay for her and now the money is burning a hole in my PayPal. I've got my eye on another doll and a very expensive outfit for my FeePle65 Roke. But I haven't actually hit the buy button on either... yet.

Please, oh please FairyLand come back from vacation and make her officially for sale right away!

13. lol, yeah... *sigh* I was just thinking, it's too bad that even when (if) they release her, even if it's as soon as next week, it will probably still be at least 3-4 months (Thanksgiving/Christmas time!) before anyone would receive her and we would be able to start posting and spamming her... Oh, the practice of patience with this hobby... :doh:)

14. Don't do it, napria! From those coupla entries from Fairyland on Twitter, I'd assume that we'll be seeing something soon.

"
      FairyLand_EN FairyLand
      @
      @Yuna_chan Hehe... your dreams can come true one day you know ;-) - okay, that's too much info there already! XD -
      2 Aug
      »

FairyLand_EN FairyLand
      Am using this summer holiday to flat hunt but will email CP directly for urgent request of info release about the new girl b4 I go off. :-)
      2 Aug"

Sounds like the person tweeting is just BURSTING AT THE SEAMS to tell us.

You don't want to spend the cash, and then not have it, when they release the doll you want. ;)

15. What did Yuna_chan write to them? :O

I hope that we will here something more soon.
      I´ve been lurking here for a while but I just need to say
      that I love this girl and I hope that she won´t be to expensive.
      (I was looking at Unoa Ange but... this girl, aargh. *___*)

16. I love this girl, but mainly because she is based on a Victoria Francis painting and I adore her work! I'd want everything that came with her too but having the money would be the problem :(

17. I demand info naooooooooooo! *dies*

18. Hey, CP and FairyLand are back from vacation tomorrow!

19. *giggle* *dance* *bite nails* :D

20. I think we will get info on Monday~ *Hopefull*