1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Unreleased Victoria Frances Project doll ~60cm

Aug 3, 2011

1. Probably the Delf thread might the best... although they might complain about that mightn't they...

2. Ok...now I am bit angry, I was loosing hope and simply forgetting. And I now spent all my funds (plus I borrowed from hubby) on a pukifee. I hope this will be a basic line, if the bodies will be like mnfs...

ALso I know that FL cannot sell the VF doll ,but the question is can they sell the 60cm MIRWEN doll? Because they sell her as a MNF :> THE VF is a whole, fullset, the blank itself I dont think so?

3. Yes, I would think there would be no problem with FL selling a F60 Mirwen doll. Perhaps this is why they released her as a MiniFee first. They've already established the sculpt as their own. And there may be slight differences between the VF doll and Mirwen, that are nearly indistinguishable to most people. Look at the PukiFee Luna and PukiFee Mio, for example.

4. this news has brought so much hope, but I remember last FL event, when I was hoping too and then there was only disappointment... so I don't want to hope any more) any way, i'm interested, who she is and what will happen with the line!))

5. Thank you very much! :D And I know, I'm hoping that it is her, but we'll have to wait and see I guess. Either way it'll be interesting to see what FL has up their sleeves.

6. Could it be?!?!?! :o

FL tweet quoted in order:
      -------------------------------------
      Twt tease: Oh, so you think you are safe from all this? Tell me more about how you've been waiting for THE girl since the CON.

cont: (That girl, seems like will be available in FL version -not the artist ver.- which was released in MNF size some time ago :-)

Twt Tease2: And a call, for older sculpt lovers! Coz, you wants it. You needs it. You must have the precious.

7. She will be released as a basic - not a fullset, with a different face up and outfit. It won't be the VF doll itself.

As CP/Fairyland have stated over and over again - they sculpted the VF doll, and designed the outfit, they have no say on the sales itself. They can sell the blank head and the head with a different face up, but not the doll in those pictures.

8. I haven't seen her till now.Shes stunning!
      Kinda looks like the Minifee Mirwen.

9. That's because her sculpt has been named the Mirwen...

10. Even though I realized it isn't the fullset when I first read FL's tweets, it is the same sculpt so I thought I would share. :) I'm still very excited! I know there were many people wanting her as a basic. :D

11. So that outfit will never be released? :( If I had a girl I'd want it for her.

12. The outfit will be released as part of the fullset from Yamoto USA.

13. OMG these teases... definitely they point to the VF doll but I'm afraid to believe until I see it with my own eyes!

it seemes, FL version won't stop me at all)) anyway I love the sculpt and all the other things are easily made... so my hope is here again! x)

14. Even if the doll is released as a basic Feepl60 Mirwen without the fullset items, that'll be fine with me. :)

15. I am very excited about this! It is the sculpt I am in love with, so would be 100% happy with the basic. Especially since I would still choose the basic over the full package if given the option.

16. Great News - I got the below as a response to twitter MSG I sent to FairyLand_EN:

@FairyLand_EN: @KristyDOLL87 Feeple60 Mirwen will be available for sale along with Chloe and others. Check out the image blog. :-)

Image blog says below:

During our design team meeting, Karsh and Chloe were chosen to be the photograph models as they were best suited to the Full Package concepts. But you will also be able to choose the following heads;

Boy : 1. Karsh Girl : 1.Chloe
      2. Luka 2. Mirwen
      3. EL 3. Lishe

17. kristydoll yes I've been very happy to read it!

but the only thing I didn't caught is asked in the comment below thas CP message: does it mean that this Mirwen will be available only as the Fullset? I'd like to see its in Basic, too...

18. It sounds to me it's just going to be available in fullset, but I did also find that part confusing.

Some are speculating that it may come out alacarte at the end of the year. I'm not sure I can wait that long...plus husband has said he will buy it for my birthday...so if the fullset isn't above the max cost I have in my head...I'll get the fullset. Hopefully I love the fullset anyway. I would still prefer the basic....