1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Unreleased Victoria Frances Project doll ~60cm

Aug 3, 2011

1. Info on monday? Oooooh I hope so! The wait is so very agonizing XD

2. Info on Monday would be absolutely wonderful! *crosses fingers* Now I just hope I can save up enough money for her...

3. Oooo info on monday?! I HOPE SO!! :)

4. Money's ready ! Hope the release won't take weeks !

5. I just did a tweet mentioning fairyland and the new girl x'D I normally never tweet, but it's worth a try x'D I hope they will answer with a little "Info on monday!" tweet x'D heheheh

6. Does anyone know if there are any YouTube videos of Comic-Con with this girl in them? I've been searching YouTube but haven't found anything yet.

7. FairyLand_EN 2 mins Looks like it's not ooak & CP is doing everything to make the doll available for everyone who wants it. Hope this buys you some time to save

FairyLand_EN 4 mins CP, Yamato, and VF-the artist- are still finalising every last detail. More info will be released around Sept. when everything's been oked!

FairyLand_EN 6 mins Just going through all the cs/1:1/emails etcs but quick updates for ppl whz been waiting: Info release will occur in September.

I just happened to check twitter on my phone and saw that FL just tweeted the above messages. May be more,but thought I would post this now. Sounds like no announcement until maybe september and that they are going to work out the details to make her available. Guess that means more patience, but more time to save! :)

Edit: Just saw one more tweet: "FairyLand_EN 6 mins My lips - or hands!- are sealed until then. Adios!"

8. Sorry just made it more readable....
      Buhuuu... Why the long wait? D:

9. Well, having to wait that long does stink BUT at least the news is good - they're working to make the doll available to us !!! And yeah, more time to save ...

10. Man, you guys are fast! I saw it and rushed over here... But you're already on top of it! Really glad she'll be released! I can wait. If I couldn't, I'd better get a different hobby, lol!

11. Still wondering about what her sculpt/mold name will be :3
      Maybe they will make a "new" fullset for her, so this Victoria Frances fullset is OOAK but not the new one? :) could be...
      Or maybe not, since they are talking with VF about it..? Hmm... Still so many questions to be answered @__@
      And why talk with Yamato?? Did they do more then just display the doll?? XD

12. Maybe Yamato will also sell her?

13. Couldn't they at least 'officially' tell us her size ?!? I'm assuming she's 60cm, which means she'll go nicely with my 65cm guy but I'd like to know the exact cms, just for peace of mind ...

14. Oh god x'D Just wrote them an Email...

I hope they will answer x'D
      Even though I feel kinda stupid writing this to them x'D But what is done is done :P

15. Oh you sneaky girl Marha - that was VERY clever to 'suggest' they read the thread ... if they're not already ;)
      got my fingers crossed they answer you !

16. Oh thank you Ban x'D Didn't even think about it... I was just... Curious x'D

I will post their answer when I get it 8D

17. I'm right there with you Ban...I really wanna know how tall she's gonna be so I can start figuring out if I'll have to hybrid her mate or not. I'm hoping I won't have too, 'cause I'd have to hybrid him with the Feeple 65 body and hybridizing FL dolls are a pain, but I would like to know so I can start looking into that.

I am actually a little glad that we know for sure she isn't gonna be released until at least September. I'm not in the position to buy her right now and this gives me time to work out my money and see about selling some things to pay for her *starts eyeballing DVD collection*

18. Buhuuu :c

They also answered my Tweet...
      I wrote:
      They answered:
      I guess we all have to wait :c

19. Well, I Tweeted our love and support to them. Poor Chris is just back from vacation herself and is very busy catching up. I guess all of us FairyLand lovers have been giving her tons to translate for FairyLand!

20. Well, I'm glad it looks like she'll be available to us! I can wait, too...I've definitely learned patience with this hobby, and when you get that doll? So worth it :)