1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Unreleased Victoria Frances Project doll ~60cm

Aug 3, 2011

1. Always worth it with FairyLand dolls :)

2. Oh yeah! My F65 Chloe is by far my favorite, so I'm sure I'll love this gal just as much ;)

3. I was stuck on FairyLand's tinys for so long, then fell head over heels for my F65 Roke. I can't wait for this new girl! (well, I *can* wait, but the sooner she's available to order, the better!)

4. I was too, but I recently started selling off most of my tinies because the bigger dolls are getting way more of my attention :XD:

5. Wow... Sept huh? And it is a licensing issue... Probably has to do with Luts too.

I love how they keep telling us it's worth the wait. :) :) :)

6. Of all times,my internet is down! At least I have my smart phone! It's incredible what one can do with these phones!

Anyway, I can wait either. I hadn't really figured out how I was going to work it out financially, so this is probably better, even if I'm eager to hear more! :) It also helps with impulse buying! Sometimes I see new release dolls, I feel I need one, but then decide I don't really HAVE to have one, but when I still want it a few weeks later, then I know I am not purely acting on a whim! :)

I understand that they can't say anything yet and like was said on twitter, CP may have wanted to preview their project doll before they had finalized arrangements for possibly selling her and legal aspects and such, and it sounds like they have been overwhelmed by the positive response by us FL fans! :)

My biggest bjds at the moment are my minifees and though I have seen larger SD sized bjds, I have never owned or really handled one. When the F65 line was released, I thought I might eventually get on w/a different head and I had been hoping for one a little smaller, just about 60cm!

Time seems to fly so quickly and I'm sure we will be hearing something before we know it! :)

7. in2themystik2, my absolute favorites are PukiFees. I have 5 of them. I also have 2 LittleFees, 2 PikiPukis and a MiniFee. But when the F65 came out and I read about the incredible engineering on FairyLands Blog, I had to have one. My daughter has an SD size doll and I always thought him too big, but I couldn't pass up the F65... And he's now the doll that gets the most attention. You just can't beat FairyLand dolls... In any size!

8. Oh September? Well that's good...I need time to pay off the credit card XD If I can get her without the outfit I'd be happy at this point. Love the outfit but I'm sure I can find something just as pretty for her. :3

9. Actually, I started with an SD Lishe but I thought she was too big for me 'cause I never got to put a proper faceup on her and she was based on a particular OC that wouldn't wear contemporay clothing ... I ended up selling her and worked my way up the FL ladder starting with RealPukis then PKFs then LTFs. I was quite happy with the little ones, even though the maturity of the SDs is what first attracted me to BJDs. But then a friend got me into MNFs and I was totally sold. In fact, if they made more realistic/mature sculpts in MSD size I wouldn't go big again but I've got to give the size a second chance 'cause this girl is beautiful and her perfect man is 65cm.
      And yeah, I'm actually comfortable with the wait - not for the info but for her possible release - 'cause I gotta finishing paying off said man ... ;)

10. *flops over with a sigh of relief* Yes! September, that gives me much more time to save! And now with all the good news, I'm so excited! Looks like my chances of getting this doll as my first are increasing by the second!

11. First - I'm soooo glad she'll be offered in September. I'll have more money by then.

Second - The price guesstimates people made. I'm thinking F65 FS price is about right. Yes this doll is smaller however she was made with the collaboration of an artist. She's going to want her percentage or fees or whatever too. Don't you think?

Third - I can't wait! I want her!!! :D

12. omg i can't wait :D *prays for basic w/out tear*

13. I love the pukifees too! Still just have one, but her size is so cute and I have an PKF Ante on my wishlist eventually! I started with LTF, then MNF & PKF, then Puki, and now I'm looking at moving on up to the SD size! Obviously addicted to Fairyland as I no longer have any other brands of BJDs! :)

Much love for Fairyland! I want to give the SD size a shot, especially if she's coming from Fairyland! :)

Yeah, that was about my line of thought for the pricing. Even if she is a little smaller, I can't imagine she'll cost that much less, especially if there are other licensing/copyright arrangements involved.

14. September seems like a long wait, I might buy something else before then. It's really very possible, I have this idea for a littlefee that's calling my name.

15. I have an agreement on another doll for September :/
      But she is on my wishlist! 8D
      And I will feel like I can order her, when she comes x'D And then be all depressed when I can't....

16. I'm really hoping she won't be F65 priced! I just want basic, no clothes, no face up. Hopefully there won't be any artist licensing fees that FairyLand would have to pay and would need to pass on to us for a basic. She's beautiful in her fullset, but she doesn't fit the character I have in mind.

17. I'm glad it gives most of you more time to save like myself :3

18. I am hoping too since I just want her for her body! However like with any collectible it usually costs more when another artist is involved. So FairyLand must either 1) pay her a fee upfront for the "rights" to this doll or 2) pay a percentage of each sale to her. Either way this will make the doll more expensive for us.

Or it could be just my nature to expect for the worst and when something good comes happens I really appreciate it. hehe ;)

19. I think if they will have to pay Victoria a fee or something it will only be on the fullsets :) As for the basic blank doll would not look like her character....

20. Fairylands twitter:
      Yay! :3