1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Unreleased Victoria Frances Project doll ~60cm

Aug 3, 2011

1. I'm hanging, but it's hard. Waiting always feels like it takes forever.

2. I've been selling off stuff like crazy too - two LTF heads, some eyes, a wig, A MNF body and two heads, a few commissions for clothes ... Every little bit helps right ?!?

3. I don't have a lot to sell, but posted one thing last night and need to sort to see what I might be able to sell. I am hoping to have at least a chunk for a larger layaway down payment! Then hopefully what remains would be a reasonable monthly payment. :)

4. I'm getting nervous I don't have enough and I may let something else go :(

5. I'm also finding things I can sell. I MUST have this girl. I know I'd have enough to put her on layaway, but I asked Fairyland a while back and they told me they don't accept layaways. =/ I hope we get some info on this girl soon and that she isn't a limited so all of us that want her can get her!<3

6. :eusa_pray Let us hope she is not limited.
      Let us hope they will sell a blank version of her. :eusa_pray
      :eusa_pray Let us hope the price won't be too bad!

7. well the more I wait the less I'm excited about buying her. Besides there is a strange situation in worlds economy so I start wondering whether I have to buy her.

8. Denver Doll sells FairyLand dolls and they *do* do layaway.

9. That's my plan! :)

10. Mine too - I've got enough for a first deposit but that's all I've got. Thankfully my husband said he'd help me get her & I can use Christmas and birthday money too!

11. your lucky my husband just says SORRY NO CASH OH WELL :(

12. lol... my live in boyfriend/significant other doesn't even know how much the BJDs REALLY cost, because when he has asked in the past, I give him a lower estimate so he doesn't have a heart attack. He knows they're expensive, but its' one of those "well, how much do you think they cost?" Then he estimates way low and I can't bring myself to give him the extent of the actual amount. :?Though last year Christmas he did give me a gift card for DDE to help pay off a layaway! :)

13. awwwws, that's sweet :)

14. Yeah, my hubby doesn't have the slightest clue how much my dolls cost...he is purposely keeping himself in the dark, and I believe he thinks they're just way more expensive Barbies. I'm not about to burst his bubble and get myself in deep doo-doo ;)

I pay for my doll obsession with my own money that I keep separate from our joint checking account. Sneaky yes, but he knows about it...he just doesn't know how much I actually put in there from my job :XD:

15. Me too - any money I make in this hobby goes into a seperate account and right back into dollehs and stuff for them. This would be the first time he is helping me (though it would be with present $) and that's because he knows I really want my couple together. Unfortunately, they both came at the same time and are probably limited ...
      As a side note, I did check out Iple SID & YID gals last night, just in case things don't work out with this girl (you never know what might happen, she might NOT be 60cm, or she may not be available without the fullset and makeup etc.) but then I went back to the FL blog images and realized there is just NO comparison ... FL girl bodies rule. And now that they seem to be going for a more realistic look for faces ... I'm sold.

16. I will probably have to do the same. No way I can have the full amount (and then some) in time. I was hoping I would but most likely not.

Oh gosh people, three more weeks before we get more info!! *_*

17. well, fortunately for me I don't have a husband ;) and if my boyfriend wanted to know what is on my bank account I would probably pack him out ;) but seriously I like her but waiting is cooling me off

18. They'll probably miss out on impulse buyers because of the long wait. I really like her too, but have convinced myself to go with the other doll I had an idea for. The wait for this one is just too long and I may have more money by then, who knows.

19. They do miss out on impulse buyers, and its a shame...
      I'm a big impulse buyer too x'D but I still want her! But that is also just because I got a character for her :)

Come on! Release her already! x'D

20. i can't impulse buy, i'm kinda... to poor for that :P but omg the wait is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeee and i think i got my husband to agree to pay for her :P