1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairyland Unreleased Victoria Frances Project doll ~60cm

Aug 3, 2011

1. I dunno... They will miss out on today's impulse buyers but get another slew of them when they make the official release announcement.

2. Yeah, on impulse buying, that's what I was saying the other day. It's actually probably better for me when there is some delay in seeing her and then getting official word/release date, because that prevents me from impulse buying sometimes (with purchases in general, really). It puts the time in there for me to see if I still like her and think about her after a few weeks, or if I have changed my mind. Sometimes I see initial pictures and will think I want the doll in the immediate, but after thinking on it a few days, I decide I don't need it.

But this is one that still has my attention and interest and that I am really hoping to purchase when released! I still keep going back to look at the pictures and just love her! :)

3. Hmmm, as I said, my attention has actually increased ... esp. since I got her guy and compared her body to those Iple gals ;)

4. Yeah, I have to say my interest in her has increased as well. Before, when I first saw her, I thought she was gorgeous and wanted her, but had no plans. Now I have a character planned for her and after doing some photo-manips in Photoshop, I realize that she's actually pretty perfect for what I want...so I want her more. But I'm happy with waiting as it gives me time to save.

And on that note, I was kinda sad thinking there's no wait I'd be able to raise enough money to get her anytime before December...then I remember DDE does layaway and the sell Fairyland...:) I'm quite happy now!

5. I am so relieved know that I know about DDE now. I had heard it mentioned before but didn't really know what it was. This means that I can get her even if I don't have all the money saved back! I'm more excited than ever now! I just wish they'd give us some info soon. =]

6. I know DDE is great...especially if they release her in Sept or Oct, I'll still have her by Christmas...DDE, I salute you :)

Now I just have to figure out if I love her outfit enough to bother paying for her fullset or just settle on a basic...that is of course assuming that her fullset will be what we saw and that they'll offer her in basic...we'll have to wait and see.

Although I think the thing that's driving me up the wall is not knowing how much she'll be. It's hard to save for a doll when you don't know it's exact price...:sigh

7. Hi there. I took pictures of the doll at comic-con and I thought she was smaller, but I'm new to dolls that's probably my bust there xD;; But I thought I'd share the photos with all of you. o: She's very pretty just like the photos on the Fairyland blog and her clothes are gorgeous. I do hope she's going to be available in a full set.

You can see the photos here. I had a hard time finding this thread - I had to be redirected. ^^;;;

8. Thanks for the pics! She's truly gorgeous...can't wait for FL to release her! I just wish the person who prepped her took more time on her wig...yeesh, can we say bad placement? ;)

9. WillowRain: Yeah I did notice that XD;;; I'm pretty sure they put her away everyday. ^^;; Yeah I can't wait either. She was truly worth seeing in person! 8D I was surprised they let me take pictures. I asked before I took them. ^^;;

10. Pinkeed: Thanks! I tried to get as many good ones as I could so I could share. I just got to editing them the other day. The glass case made it hard to take good photos. I took them over a couple of days - it was usually crowded around the case because it was near a gaming booth.

11. Thank you so much, codeTsuzuki. The photo on the bottom left shows (or rather doesn't show) what I was looking for; namely a faceplate. I enlarged that photo and if she had a faceplate the seam would have definitely been there but it looks like she has a MiniFee-type head. If she's MiniFee size after all, that will be a deal breaker for me.

12. napria: You're welcome! I thought her head did look a bit big when I saw her myself. I'm pretty bad at judging sizes though. ^^;;

in2themystik2: You're welcome! ^.^ Most agreed. I hope they take really good photos to show her off when she's released. I really liked her outfit in person more than the photos I saw - it was really detailed.

13. I hope they don't take too long to release her. I have some funds currently burning a hole in my Paypal account!

14. Same here! Or I wish we at least knew around how much she's going to be.

in2themystik2 - That's just awful what happened to you!! Many hugs your way! <3

15. No information still...any more hints on sizing or anything on the twitter?

16. I am super-excited at the idea of a doll with all the combined virtues of an a-la-carte Minifee and Feeple 65 that could wear SD clothes and SHOES! But I am not saving my money for it. Look at the Feeple65; I was already to jump on board as soon as it was available a-la-carte this summer, so I could have a choice of at least at least two heads of each sex and a smaller bust size, but I haven't heard anything about it yet. Who knows -- maybe they are spending all their resources on the new girl, and Chloe and Roke will be the first and last of the Feeple-65s.
      I don't feel that their lack of communication is due to spite, but it is very bad marketing. Fairyland, I have money burning a hole in my pocket, but given the mixed messages you are (not) sending, I am about to blow it on a different doll completely!

On an off-topic but very important topic, public use of electronic devices is becoming more hazardous all the time. My nephew was sitting next to a girl at Starbucks who was using an Apple when suddenly a guy stepped out of line, grabbed her Apple by the screen, and was gone before she had time to react. In Europe, snatch-and-grab crimes are common in "nice" areas; organized gangs have cell phones reprogrammed in Eastern Europe. Unfortunately, such crimes are starting to appear here, too.

~Ranma

17. Oops, I'm sorry about my previous OT posts that were deleted! I didn't realize it was quite so strict, so I apologize! :doh

Anyway, Pinkeed, no new information posted on the FL twitter over the last week. I just double checked. I figure definitive information will be available in September, or at least closer to September. I still check twitter and the sites though just to make sure! :) I think I might have just almost sold something else, so that would give me another chunk towards my down payment!

18. ^My post got deleted too so don't feel bad :|

I am wondering...if she comes like a full set like she is pictured does FL usually sell full set dolls in limited amounts or do they sell them for a limited time period (like Iplehouse does)?

Also, if she is a full set - I wonder if they will give you the option on the faceup to not include the blood/tears?

19. Fairyland sells a certain quantity of a full set item, and I think this is typically determined by how many of the outfit they have, or how many outfits can be produced with the materials they have. It's not necessarily a set number and I know some dolls in the past have sold out faster than others depending on popularity and the number of outfits available. Like last year minifee Chloe full set sold out very quickly and was restocked with a small number a time or two during the event period, but seemed to sell out more quickly than some others do.

If you look at their site, you'll see that for some dolls, the full sets are still available, because maybe the full set and outfit were less popular and didn't sell as quickly. I think with Feeple Chloe/Roke, they had a limited number of dolls they would sell per month in general (be they basic or FS) to help keep up with demand. Someone else with a Feeple 65 may know more about this.

Usually though, it seems that the full sets are sold until the full set items are all gone and then there are no more, but the doll is usually also available as basic. We will just have to wait and see if she will be released as a FS in the same way as past dolls.

As far as the tear, I know they usually don't allow customization for face-ups, however I believe for example when they released PKF Ante red hat a couple of years ago, they allowed people to request without freckles. I wonder if this will depend on the copyright/licensing agreements with the artist and such, whether or not this might be an option. I would like to be able to request her without the tear!

As another side note, FL full sets almost always come with random eyes and not the eyes pictured and it usually says this in the listing. I know some people have been disappointed in the past when overlooking this and the doll arrives with a different color (or even red eyes!), but i usually just plan on finding different eyes in the color I want them to be. :)

20. I really doubt she's minifee sized - we heard confirmation from ... I forget who now, who was THERE and knows her dolls and they said she was about 60 cm, and she's got Lishe shoulders, so we're kinda thinking it's the new 60cm body they have been promising us, with the minifee-like chestplace on the active line, but bigger.

I am dying to hear about her, why are they making us WAIT so long??!?!? I want just a basic with no faceup. I'll send her away for one to somebody yummy. :)