1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Falling for Tiny Elfdoll Dodo all over again...

Oct 28, 2007

1. Yes, I agree, a DoDo December special would be veeeeeery nice!
      I am so curious to see what she looks like... outfit and wig!

And... will she have "bare feet"??? :?

2. i wish for a christmas olivia sky :aheartbea
      but if that would really happen i'd have to sell some pullips or something right away. i would though!

3. th1, totally agree!! I hope she has bare feet too. Gosh! I read the thread about all those who bought the new adel, silf and lyn and that they didn't come with the barefeet. Which is odd cause if you read the fine print on the description of what comes with the dolls it said, "parts included: fist hands + shoe parts." I guess we all assumed that barefeet was included huh?! Anyways, having dodo is the important thing!! hugs, gg

annina, ohhh an olivia sky would be nice too. The more I see other members olivia the more I wish I had gotten one of them too! hugs, gg

4. I would make sure I ordered a set of normal feet just in case !

and WENDY ...OMG I would love Wendy ...I never bought her the first time around as I didnt like Winky ...but now I dont care LOL

I would LOVE HER

All in all I have only just recieved Idrill , my Lyn ...and I need another ..but the tiny Elf are my favorite of all time

5. I hope dodo is released soon...I am getting tempted to buy other tinys-_- I really want a dodo...pleeeeease Mr. Rainman or Elfdoll:( sometime soon?!! just meeh, gg (wishing very hard)

6. GG:

Looks like you and I are still waiting to get a DoDo.... Tinybear found one this weekend from Jessica in the UK. Cannot wait to see more pics of Carrie's new DoDo to tide us over until the new DoDo is released by Rainman in 2008.

Did you get Lyn?
      So far, I've VERY pleased with little Lyn... her eyes are fantastic and sort of "DoDo-ish looking" too!! :lol:

7. I remember when Lyn was released a few commented she looked like Dodo
      its only when they are side by side you can see the difference ...not that their are that many Dodo to compare with

the new Lyn a ...LOVE her
      the new girls have such beautiful delicate face-ups
      and now she has those "real " feet Im much happier
      I even like the boy cut wig she came with

yeah ,I wish RainMan would do some more of these tiny
      I know I want the older moulds -Olivia , Winky and Wendy

but it would be nice to see a new sculpt
      I always felt this size was a little neglected
      in the past couple of years he has made loads of large dolls , pigs , Hana
      as beautiful as they are , it would be great to see more of this size elf ...

but I do think they are more popular now ....will if my wig/clothes orders are anything to go by

and there are more tiny collectors now than there has ever been

so RainMan ...now is a GOOD time LOL

8. Well, Tinybear... that will have to be your first DoDo picture assignment:

Pic of Dodo and Lyn side by side!! :) :)

9. th1, Yup, I guess so. Gosh, she is so lucky:) Same here, I can't wait to see more recent dodo pics!? Hey everyone with dodo's please update your pics!! No, I didn't get lyn as yet. I am currently, waiting to see more pics of her. some look like the elfdoll site, some don't look like them. So, I am trying not to get her, and end up not bonding with her. I'm so bad, while this wait for dodo, I've already gotten myself a Little Genie "Hamster", Secretdoll baby fairy Yogi, and just recently bought candaibi's Jin del Rae!! I wanted to see if I would like the sculpt of little genie and so far I do, but still waiting for baby fairy to come in:) Ugh! I may need to sell some things@_@ LOL, gg

10. tinybear, so agree with you:) thanks for sharing:) hugs, gg

th1, Yes, tinybear I hope you can do a comparison photo for us?? pleeease:) hugs, gg

11. Tinybear,

Whoa dodo!! she is absolutely gorgeous, Congrats again!! I am just in awwwwe too:) I love her. I am sure you will come up with a lovely name for her. Come on Rainman or is it elfdoll site...let's see Dodo again pleeeease. Tinybear, thanks again so much for sharing this with me. Off to see the thread you posted here:) hugs, gg

12. sorry for the delay sweetie ...
      but she has a name now Arwen

so Arwen and Idrill

Dodo and Lyn

[​IMG]

13. tinybear,

Wow, they do look somewhat alike! Only that Lyn has smaller eyes then Dodo. I was reading the elfdoll site and the releases for the next tinies aren't until March-_- Oh well, gives me time to save up:) Let's hope that Dodo is up next! hugs, gg

14. March ....I hope its one of these ...I love my Doona and Hana ...but I would LOVE another one of these girls

I have decided to limmit my collecting to a few this year ...Elf being one of them

I want an Oliva , Winky and Wendy :)

15. Thanks so much Tinybear for posting this beautiful pic of both Lyn & DoDo.

I see similarities, and differences... yes, I will still get DoDo when she is re-released by Elfdoll.

I know from Elfdoll's 2008 calendar, there is going to be a Tiny release in March, June, Sept. & Dec. 2008.

Crossing fingers, toes, etc. that it will be DoDo, finally!!

===========================================

16. Great photos Tinybear!

I notice Lyn is looking a bit up into the camera and Dodo looking down - I think the eye shapes are more similar when Lyn's head is looking down a bit, and also that Lyn's first faceup was a bit more like Dodo's (when Lyn was first shown some commented she looked like she had PMS).

You can see the first Lyn's sales photos in the middle here:
      http://www.elfdoll.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD15&choose2=&choose1=&pagenow=3&ID=6

Carolyn

17. i saw that elfdoll release calendar and as i am quite the olivia fan, i hope that one of those will be an olivia :)

i shall have time to save up!

i had written to rainman if he will re-release olivia, and heard back but he was confused which doll i meant so i wrote back and explained with pics, but then didn't hear back. but i think it was around when he must have been busy with the piggies.
      but as we have all heard that most our beloved 14cm elfdolls will at some point be re-released as special editions like it's already happening, i have a good feeling that olivia will come too.

and for you dodo lovers it will sure be great to have a new dodo!

18. thanks Carolyn ...My Lyn has a very floppy head LOL
      I dont mind though:)

I do think both Lyn and Dodo have a sulky pout , were as Sylph and Adel have a more whistful smile

I agree with Anniana ...I would LOVE to see the other moulds available
      I just didnt have the money for Winky and Wendy (truth be told I only wanted Wendy )
      but I would love them both now ...and a Oliva to complete my tiny elves ...they are still my favorite tiny