1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FancyBoots Liebchen Discussion

Dec 11, 2005

1. I've found that the Tonner Hermione Granger doll's shoes fit my Liebchen just about perfectly; I'm going to do a little experimenting to see if Marley Wentworth/flat-foot Sydney's shoes fit also.

2. I believe that Kallisti (Blastmilk) made a chart of which shoes fit her odd-sized dolls . . . perhaps Liebchen is in there? You might want to PM her and ask :)

-- A <3

3. I thought I'd share. I found that Ellowyne Wilde clothes fir Liebchen rather well. The shoes do not fit though and the hat somewhat fits perched on her head

[​IMG]

4. i would find something that fits either Unoa or Narea and go with that since she's around their size (smaller of course).

For me I just have my Liebchen sitting on her own little couch.

Christal

5. Can anyone here please advise which clothing ranges will fit Liebchen?

Will CHEERYDOLL clothing Unoa size fit ?

Thanks so much in advance! :D

6. Liebchen is shorter but just about as slim as Narae. Friends to be Made stuff fits great!

7. F2BM bottoms are a bit loose on my Liebchen, haven't tried any of the tops yet though. However, Mattel Teen Trends stuff fits really well.

To answer the OP's question, I've seen photos of a Liebchen wearing the CD Unoa/Sharmin sized sailor dress outfit on the Yahoo! Liebchen League group and it looked good :)

8. I'm in the UK too, and I understand what you mean :) However, keep your eye on eBay for Teen Trends stuff, you'll pay quite a bit of postage from the US for outfits, but sometimes the dolls are listed by UK sellers. I bought a Kianna doll that had been played with but the outfit was in very good condition for only a couple of pounds plus about a fiver for postage.

Also, Friends2BMade stuff sometimes gets listed on the marketplace here, as well as clothes for other slim minis like Unoa, Narae and Sharmin. Just with Sharmin clothes, that doll has a smaller bum than Liebchen, so you may have problems with bottoms fitting. I bought a denim skirt for Sharmin from Dollmore and it's very tight!

As for shoes, if you can get your hands on a pair of Ajumapama Unoa sized mary-janes with the strap, not the t-bar, they do fit, and are available in white and black. I bought a black pair new from ajumapamusa.com for USD$30 plus shipping, the white ones are here. Karin, runs that store, and a Cheerydoll one from krbussman.com, and will be able to answer any questions you have about their Unoa stuff fitting Liebchen as I believe she has one herself :)

I've had a lot of fun finding out what does and doesn't fit, if a little bit of frustration, and hope you will enjoy finding things for your Liebchen too!

9. Oh and I forgot to say Ellowyne Wilde stuff fits Liebchen like perfectly!

10. I do believe Diep is not making Liechen anymore so the best place to get her would be via the secondhand market, they do come up there from time to time.

ETA; Dieps website is here: http://pookimunki.com/

11. I was just wondering if anyone had some information about Dieps new doll Shuqi.
      Was she able to complete it?
      I know she had some serious health problems.
      I checked her website but there was'nt any activity on her forum for a few months.
      Thank you!

Tags: